Mèmoire Chérie (1949)
by Long Lost Perfume (originally by Elizabeth Arden)

Mèmoire Chérie information

Year of Launch1949

HouseLong Lost Perfume
Originally byElizabeth Arden
Parent CompanyIrma Shorell

About Mèmoire Chérie

Mèmoire Chérie is a feminine perfume by Long Lost Perfume. The scent was launched in 1949

Reviews of Mèmoire Chérie

This review is for the original Elizabeth Arden version, not the Long Lost version. The bottle is frosted glass with carvings of a lady in a long skirt all around it.
This is a cool weather scent; indescribably pretty. A little goes a long way.

NOTES: Sicilian bergamot, Mexican neroli, fresh apricot, Romanian chamomile, tarragon, soft honey rose , violet, opoponax, Moroccan oakmoss, amber, musk, Haitian vetiver.

This original version was awarded the grand Coupe D'or in 1960 as "the finest fragrance ever created and acclaimed in France."

Described as " a cool floral with green undertones."
14th May, 2013
l had a bottle of the original Elizabeth Arden version as a child, & l remember it as a delightful, fresh yet warm floral. l haven't tried looking for it since then, but if you see it, snap it up, it really is a forgotten treasure.
15th February, 2011
I first started using Memorie Cherie when I was 17. It became my signature scent until they discontinued making it arounf 1980. I was heart rsick as it was the most beautiful scent I have ever worn. I have not found a replacement scent that I adored as much as Memorie Cherie
06th September, 2010
rivy Show all reviews
I used that perfume years ago and it was so romantic. I cannot buy it now and I can tell you the world is missing out on a wonderful romantic perfume.
26th October, 2009

Add your review of Mèmoire Chérie

Shop for Mèmoire Chérie products online

Search Amazon for Mèmoire Chérie

Member images of Mèmoire Chérie

There are no member images of Mèmoire Chérie yet. Why not be the first?