Maroc (1985)
by Long Lost Perfume (originally by Ultima II)

Maroc information

Year of Launch1985

HouseLong Lost Perfume
Originally byUltima II
Parent CompanyIrma Shorell

About Maroc

Maroc is a feminine perfume by Long Lost Perfume. The scent was launched in 1985

Reviews of Maroc

I owned a bottle of this in the early 90's. I don't remember what it smelled like then. All I remember is, that I loved.

I found a Charles Revson version bottle at a thrift store. I nearly fell on the floor when I saw it. Naturally, I scarfed it up.

This is a floral, woody, rose delight. Honey, coriander, and oakmoss smother various roses. In turn, the roses combined with jasmine whirl in a fog with patchouli, ambergris, vetiver, and civet. Oakmoss creeps up yet again. Not much sweetness here. More like a tang. This could compete with any of today's niche perfumes, in my opinion.
24th February, 2018
To fans of this out of production treasure: please try either Narciso Rodriquez for Her OR Cabaret. You will certainly find one of these to be as rich and seductive as your old favorite!
04th March, 2007
My mother was given this fragrance when it came out but she didn't like it. I remember it as a dry, spicy, chypre/oriental-type fragrance. I loved it and sprayed my dolls with it. To my (probably somewhat) faulty recollection, it smelled like what I would now identify as Aromatics Elixir/Cinnabar/Azuree and something else, I don't know what. If that helps anyone who is thinking of purchasing this vintage fragrance on ebay or elsewhere. :-)
20th March, 2006