Lelong pour Femme (1999)
    by Lucien Lelong

Average Rating:

Lelong pour Femme information

Lelong pour Femme is a women's fragrance by Lucien Lelong. The scent was launched in 1999 and the bottle was designed by Marc Rosen

Reviews of Lelong pour Femme

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

JackTwist's avatar

Unfortunately, I do not have the scent experience of the first reviewer on this page, ubuandibeme.

For me this is a unilateral, weak, fruity floral that smells like apricots. No sillage, no longevity, no interest.

I always find it amazing when a scent lists a number of oils in its make-up and I can not only not detect a single one, but come up with one that isn't even listed.

Lelong had so many wonderful scents, now sadly almost all discontinued. You can still get the original formulas of Tailspin, Sirocco and Indiscret directly from the company and Ebay often has a number of them for sale. In addition to the three I mention above, also seek out N and Balalaika. These five are their best vintage scents, in my opinion.

17th November, 2014

ubuandibeme's avatar

The way I understand it, this 1999 version of Lucien Lelong pour Femme was re-worked from the 1950's original...which I have never smelled. Notes listed for this bold floral-oriental are:

mandarin, bergamot, magnolia, lilac, fig
    jasmine rose, tuberose, ylang ylang, iris
    variety of orchids
    sandalwood, vetiver, oakmoss, musk

Fully loaded with womanly glamour, this potion is powerful! I liken it's potency with that of Givenchy's Amarige or Dior's Poison. The orchid notes come across clearly, even though the rest of the bouquet is dominant. A bit "soapy" on my skin. I applaud this blend, but doubt if I would ever be excited to wear it.

22nd July, 2008

Add your review of Lelong pour Femme

Member images of Lelong pour Femme

There are no member images of Lelong pour Femme yet. Why not be the first?