Freesia d'Or (1988)

Freesia d'Or information

Year of Launch1988

HouseMaître Parfumeur et Gantier

About Freesia d'Or

Freesia d'Or is a feminine perfume by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier. The scent was launched in 1988

Freesia d'Or fragrance notes

Reviews of Freesia d'Or

There is one review of Freesia d'Or.

Except for Ofrésia by Diptyque, I’m not really familiar with the Freesia flower or its particular aroma, and I seem to be getting a lot of jasmine, tuberose, and neroli so I can’t quite comment on the extent of the freesia in here. I don’t determine the iris, either—the scent doesn’t seem to be powdery to my nose, and I don’t find the “powderless” iris I’ve encountered in other fragrances. But what I AM sure of is…that this is an abundant—a very abundant—floral scent. It is not light or transparent. It has a substance to it, but it certainly isn’t heavy and it isn’t overly sweet. It’s an excellent floral with a discreet sandalwood in the drydown. Its exuberant floral nature makes it quite feminine IMO; it seems rather linear; and it has very good longevity. Freezia D’Or is thoroughly pleasant and, after the first half an hour, nicely subtle with a delicate floral / sandalwood skin scent aura—a nice, nice feminine fragrance, especially for those who love florals.

Originally submitted 24 May 2007

10th December, 2010

Add your review of Freesia d'Or

Shop for Freesia d'Or products online

Shop for Freesia d'Or at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Freesia d'Or

Member images of Freesia d'Or

There are no member images of Freesia d'Or yet. Why not be the first?