Average Rating:

Freesia d'Or Fragrance notes

White Flowers

Freesia d'Or information

Freesia d'Or is a women's fragrance by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier. The scent was launched in 1988

Reviews of Freesia d'Or

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Except for Ofrésia by Diptyque, I’m not really familiar with the Freesia flower or its particular aroma, and I seem to be getting a lot of jasmine, tuberose, and neroli so I can’t quite comment on the extent of the freesia in here. I don’t determine the iris, either—the scent doesn’t seem to be powdery to my nose, and I don’t find the “powderless” iris I’ve encountered in other fragrances. But what I AM sure of is…that this is an abundant—a very abundant—floral scent. It is not light or transparent. It has a substance to it, but it certainly isn’t heavy and it isn’t overly sweet. It’s an excellent floral with a discreet sandalwood in the drydown. Its exuberant floral nature makes it quite feminine IMO; it seems rather linear; and it has very good longevity. Freezia D’Or is thoroughly pleasant and, after the first half an hour, nicely subtle with a delicate floral / sandalwood skin scent aura—a nice, nice feminine fragrance, especially for those who love florals.

Originally submitted 24 May 2007

10th December, 2010

Add your review of Freesia d'Or