Amuleti (1999)

PerfumerJean Jacques
Parent CompanySelective Beauty
Parent Company at launchEurocosmesi

About Amuleti

Amuleti is a feminine perfume by Mariella Burani. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Jacques

Reviews of Amuleti

I am so very disappointed that it seems to have been discontinued. I loved this fragrance and received many compliments on it. Very feminine, gentile and young.
14th November, 2013
This opens up very green on my skin. It settles down into a watery based green powder drydown. This one is very deep & lasts a fairly long time. It leaves no sillage; it lays very close to the skin. I've included the notes as listed on Scentagious.com below. I think you'd have to be a green addict to love this one. The violet, water notes, & iris were the most pronounced on me and I'm not a huge fan of iris. I didn't smell any fruit notes on my skin.

The bottle is just beautiful & is a work of art in itself. I might buy just for the bottle, but I don't think I'd wear this very much.

Top notes: grapefruit, tangerine, water melon, green violet
Heart notes: violet flowers, white freesia, water jasmine, water cyclamen, white lys, white rose, iris, mango, pineapple, tagete
Base notes: sandalwood, precious woods
03rd December, 2005

Add your review of Amuleti

Shop for Amuleti products online

Search Amazon for Amuleti

Member images of Amuleti

There are no member images of Amuleti yet. Why not be the first?