Elige (1998)

About Elige

Elige is a feminine perfume by Mary Kay. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Elige

MadKat Show all reviews
Elige is a very nice floral, I get a good bite of pepper, a splash of an aquatic note, and a nice woody base. Strong enough for a night out but not too strong for daytime wear. With good sillage and lasting power. I feel comfortable wearing her year round. Smells higher quality than expected for the price range. I'm glad she's in my collection.
26th July, 2014
I remember trying Elige when my mother's friend (MK consultant) recommended it to my mother. When my mother received her perfume, boy was she in love. Just like a kid in the candy store, back in '98 she came to my room---more like invited herself in... (never mind I was studying for my History exam) and just said to me " You got to smell this". Well, when my mother immediately sprayed this perfume on me it was love at first sight. It is a very sophisticated, alluring, and not overpowering aroma. A perfect floriental scent, in my opinion. Fit for any twentysomething, thirtysomething or just about any somethings *hehe*. Perfect to wear for a romantic date or just to feel/smell beautiful. Elige won't disappoint. Even if Mary Kay cosmetics is not your cup of tea, DO give Elige perfume a try.
18th April, 2008

Add your review of Elige

Shop for Elige products online

Search Amazon for Elige

Member images of Elige

There are no member images of Elige yet. Why not be the first?