Geminesse (1974)
by Prism Parfums (originally by Max Factor)

Geminesse information

Year of Launch1974

HousePrism Parfums
Originally byMax Factor

About Geminesse

Geminesse is a feminine perfume by Prism Parfums. The scent was launched by Max Factor in 1974, and was discontinued for many years before being relaunched in 2015 by Prism Parfums, who describe it as:

A multi-floral top peels back to reveal leather and woods but keeps the floral dancing along the edges forever. A scent tailored to uniquely reflect feminine strength and ambition

Reviews of Geminesse

I remember having the original as a teen. This seems modern to me but in a good way. The powdery dry down is still there and it has a certain retro nostalgia that other floral leathers like Kelly Caleche do not have. I have a sample of Kelly but I'm glad I didn't spring for a bottle. I prefer this one and I'm hooked.
02nd November, 2018
This is a very interesting scent, coming as it does in the mid-1970s, as it belongs more in the late 1940s-early 1950s.

A fine balance of florals and mossy chypre base.

Quite unusual and worth seeking out on Ebay.
14th August, 2014
such a beautiful perfume with such evocative memories would love to use it again
19th May, 2010
That scent defined me!
I couldn't stop smelling it...It gave me a lot of self-confidence & smile more often-I cherished it, and when I couldn't find it, I looked for new ones, but really I was looking for IT!
Was never wild about the name though?!
VBW
05th April, 2009
We weep that this was discontinued. Multifloral top that peeled back to reveal leather and woods but kept the flroal dancing along the edges forever. There was nothing sweet about this one. Assertive and reminiscent of good saddlery. Business like with a very warm feeling drydown.

TGSC lists the constituent notes as: jasmin, rose, ylang, muguet, tuberose, vetiver, oakmoss, amber, musk and leather.

But it was in some ways a product of the time, nascent 1970's feminism - independence and MTM and the man tailored suit - taken over by the full-blown oriental siren song of the 1980's and the attendant soutache, and Dynasty-esque shoulder pads.
19th November, 2005

Add your review of Geminesse

Shop for Geminesse products online

Shop for Geminesse at online perfumeries

Geminesse by Prism Parfums for Women - 3.3 oz EDP Spray

End Date: Monday Mar-2-2020 3:53:13 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.10

Prism Parfums Geminesse 2015 Eau De Parfum Spray For Women, 3.3 Ounce

End Date: Saturday Mar-7-2020 0:11:05 PST
Buy It Now for only: $13.59
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Geminesse by Prism Parfums 3.3 oz / 100 ml eau de parfum spray women unboxed R39

End Date: Monday Mar-9-2020 11:11:06 PDT

GEMINESSE FOR WOMEN BY PRISM PARFUMS-EDP-SPRAY-3.4 OZ-100 ML-MADE IN ENGLAND

End Date: Friday Mar-20-2020 16:27:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $16.99

Member images of Geminesse

There are no member images of Geminesse yet. Why not be the first?