Jasmin Vert (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseMiller Harris
PerfumerLyn Harris

About Jasmin Vert

Jasmin Vert is a feminine perfume by Miller Harris. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lyn Harris

Reviews of Jasmin Vert

I own many perfumes and love the Miller Harris line. I must say Jasmin Vert often ends up being my go-to scent in the morning for work, and I sometimes layer it with a bit of Citron Citron, or with La Fumee for going out in the evening. It is elegant, professional, fresh, and quite light for a jasmine scent. I have a little purse bottle to touch it up mid-day, but I generally much prefer shorter-lasting perfumes as scent evaporation is a sign of natural derivation rather than synthetic, thus indicative of quality and hypoallergenicity (no phtalates). Plus, I like how shorter lasting perfumes allow changing later in the day. [Have you ever smelled the tenacious synthetic residue on another person's or vintage/used clothing? Yuck.]
My understanding is that Miller Harris perfumes are all from natural essential oils (hence the price). I am grateful for the quality.
Jasmin Vert is a joy to wear, and I feel professional and elegant when I do.
09th December, 2012
It is beautifully soft and without the melancholy that sometimes pervades jasmin but has very little silage, especially compared to Miller Harris's other scents in this series (fleurs de sel, vetiver bourbon etc)
01st November, 2010 (last edited: 01st December, 2010)
Green and grassy, Miller Harris' Jasmin Vert is a spritely garden variation on the everpopular jasmine flower. This is not the indolic, pungently floral variety of the delicate white bloom. It is the green sort, the kind found in Keiko Mecheri's Jasmine. After the initial blast of green-ness subsides, a bright lemony burst suprises my nose - and makes me smile! I wasn't expecting it, but that citrus moment satisfies! The drydown reveals what my nose perceives as petitgrain...and then a light musk at the very end. Unfortunately, the lifespan of this wonderous scent is short, alas - it's an EDT. It is also difficult to come by. Wherever it is listed for purchase, the price is quite steep. There are other jasmines far superior IMO, but I'm very happy to have found this little "jasmine suprise"!
09th June, 2009

Add your review of Jasmin Vert

Shop for Jasmin Vert products online

Search Amazon for Jasmin Vert

Member images of Jasmin Vert

There are no member images of Jasmin Vert yet. Why not be the first?