Piment des Baies (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseMiller Harris
PerfumerLyn Harris

About Piment des Baies

Piment des Baies is a shared / unisex perfume by Miller Harris. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Lyn Harris

Reviews of Piment des Baies

Like the others I disagree on this being labeled a female frag, this is clearly a unisex fragrance. That been said.. in the opening Piment des Baies projects a little more than many other offerings from Miller Harris. At first it smells like a very zesty lemon, actually reminds me of Lemonheads (candy). Here's where I got confused and couldn't figure out what was happening I thought maybe some floral notes and that it was starting to smell feminine. I then realized it smells exactly like lemon cookies. Picture sugar cookies mixed with lemons. Not as zesty as the lemons in the opening, but lemons nevertheless. I do believe it smells a little more feminine at this point but it's still quite wearable for a man. Let it dry a little more and I smell a little ginger, much similar to the ginger in BLV, but close to the skin. From this point on (10-15 mins in) PdB remains a skin scent but a slightly stronger skin scent that many of the others from Miller Harris. Pretty good overall, longevity is 10+ hours but remember.. it's a skin scent. One of the better ones from Miller Harris indeed.
17th April, 2010
jrd4t Show all reviews
This is not a feminine scent, but purely unisex. It sparkles and has a bright, juicy center that you can't miss. It's admittedly fruity and juicy in the initial opening, but I don't think it's enough to sway its easy accessibility. It turns into a smooth, unisex scent that I think would garner plenty of positive attention.
15th September, 2008
This is intended as a masculine scent, the classification here on Basenotes is wrong. Anyway, I gladly wear men's scents, but not this! This is just horrible. It has a hint of nice spiciness combined with a disgustingly stale, coconutty sweetness and an artificially "cool and fresh" schampoo-like accord that I can literally taste. The combination is horrid.
10th June, 2008
murray Show all reviews
I love this and not feminne at all,as a London cabbie so in a confined space a scent has to be carefully chosen,this hits the mark.
02nd February, 2007
How on earth can this one classify as a female fragrance. It is definitely one of the most masculine scents I have ever tried in my life. I would have no trouble wearing it myself. And I am very picky what female scents I put on. Thumbs up.
benb
28th August, 2006

Add your review of Piment des Baies

Shop for Piment des Baies products online

Search Amazon for Piment des Baies

Member images of Piment des Baies

There are no member images of Piment des Baies yet. Why not be the first?