L'Eau Monteil (1995)

HouseGermaine Monteil
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Lancaster Group

About L'Eau Monteil

L'Eau Monteil is a feminine perfume by Germaine Monteil. The scent was launched in 1995

Reviews of L'Eau Monteil

Unfortunately this scent has been discontinued for more than a decade and stock is wearing thin. It was the only fragrance I wore for 15 years. It is a light carnation and beachy scent that smells like heaven to me. If I could find something similar, I think I would cry.
01st September, 2014
With only six fragrances still in production, this couture turned perfumer's other 16 products, dating from 1940, can only be found on Ebay, Etsy and other collector/seller sites. Her most famous scents, Royal Secret and Bakir, are rich orientals.

L'Eau Monteil is a delightful scent for summer. It is most suited to a late teen-aged girl or young woman in her twenties. It is light, sweet, melony, with a powdery, vanilla dry down. I don't consider it passing for a unisex scent.

It is quite available and affordable in beautifully designed bottles, reflecting a green wash in a wave motif. Highly recommended as a fresh and comforting scent.
04th November, 2013
I discovered this scent, L'Eau de Monteil, when it was first introduced in the department stores accompanied by an absolutely beautiful display and bottle design. It is still my favorite "vacation in a bottle" perfume, although it is not of the tiare-laden or tuberosic style of vacation. It is easy to wear, and well, pretty.
03rd December, 2009
Beautiful bottle and package, but to me, this just smells soapy.
11th November, 2009
I remember this one! I loved it. My nose is in-experienced, but I gathered it to be an almost childlike blend of fruits and sweet herbs. To me, this is a happy and casual scent. Like a baby that has just eaten a fresh wedge of watermelon. When I was wearing it, I lived in Florida and it went perfectly with the steamy and sultry weather. It lifted my mood with soft florals. I would recomend this as a feminine and slighly sporty fragrance for young women, and any woman who is young at heart and prefers fruity florals.
01st April, 2009

Add your review of L'Eau Monteil

Shop for L'Eau Monteil products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau Monteil

Member images of L'Eau Monteil

There are no member images of L'Eau Monteil yet. Why not be the first?