L'Eau Monteil (1995)
    by Germaine Monteil

Average Rating:

L'Eau Monteil information

L'Eau Monteil is a women's fragrance by Germaine Monteil. The scent was launched in 1995

Reviews of L'Eau Monteil

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

JackTwist's avatar

With only six fragrances still in production, this couture turned perfumer's other 16 products, dating from 1940, can only be found on Ebay, Etsy and other collector/seller sites. Her most famous scents, Royal Secret and Bakir, are rich orientals.

L'Eau Monteil is a delightful scent for summer. It is most suited to a late teen-aged girl or young woman in her twenties. It is light, sweet, melony, with a powdery, vanilla dry down. I don't consider it passing for a unisex scent.

It is quite available and affordable in beautifully designed bottles, reflecting a green wash in a wave motif. Highly recommended as a fresh and comforting scent.

04 November, 2013

paloma54's avatar

I discovered this scent, L'Eau de Monteil, when it was first introduced in the department stores accompanied by an absolutely beautiful display and bottle design. It is still my favorite "vacation in a bottle" perfume, although it is not of the tiare-laden or tuberosic style of vacation. It is easy to wear, and well, pretty.

03 December, 2009

promqueen's avatar

Beautiful bottle and package, but to me, this just smells soapy.

11th November, 2009

through's avatar

I remember this one! I loved it. My nose is in-experienced, but I gathered it to be an almost childlike blend of fruits and sweet herbs. To me, this is a happy and casual scent. Like a baby that has just eaten a fresh wedge of watermelon. When I was wearing it, I lived in Florida and it went perfectly with the steamy and sultry weather. It lifted my mood with soft florals. I would recomend this as a feminine and slighly sporty fragrance for young women, and any woman who is young at heart and prefers fruity florals.

01st April, 2009

Add your review of L'Eau Monteil

Search for on eBay United States

Germaine Monteil L'Eau De Monteil Leau 3.4oz Women's Perfume **NEW** 100ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 22 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)