Oh! de Moschino (1996)

Oh! de Moschino information

Year of Launch1996

HouseMoschino

About Oh! de Moschino

Oh! de Moschino is a feminine perfume by Moschino. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Oh! de Moschino

OH! i don't know want to think about this? it starts of with apricot wraped
with sandalwood dries with peach amber
it's apperance in like 10 or 15 minutes
the floral aspect i only smell jasmine
the rose just floats in the backround
i pick up some orange.
this has a sort of a coffee smell with
an orange tinge to it very strange
to not my cup of tea.
12th December, 2010
What a beautiful fragrance!! Again, there is an underlying powder note (seems common in Moschino fragrances). This, in my opinion, is in the same category as XS Pour Elle by Paco Rabanne or Miz by Liz Claiborne. Although I think this one, again, is a little more complex. It is one of those fragrances that changes throughout its longevity on your skin. It goes on at first fruity and citrusy, and between the initial spray and the drydown it has a wonderful floral characteristic with maybe some mimosa, finally to dry down into a soft musky floral. I actually wear this one myself. It may be a bit floral for a man, but seems to mix with my chemistry and suits me fine. I do get many compliments with this one. It is in a beautiful frosted glass bottle with silver top and a turquoise-colored cabochon on top. The perfect fragrance for one of those culture vultures living out in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This bottle will blend in nicely with the turquoise motif, sterling silver, and concha belts you see in Northern New Mexico. Also, this is similar to Best of Chevignon by Chevignon. I love all these fragrances.
13th May, 2007 (last edited: 10th May, 2008)
Moschino's Oh! is a delightfully vibrant floral with slightly citrusy opening and woody undertones. I was expecting something with less body--a relatively weak EDT or EDP with little staying power. However, Oh! is not at all shy; it is crisp, yet round, and surprisingly energizing. This is a nice scent to put on first thing in the morning when you want to wake up your senses. Very nice.
18th October, 2006
I owned this years ago.. it was my first perfume ..i have mixed feelings about it ...like the first lover :)
09th March, 2006

Add your review of Oh! de Moschino

Shop for Oh! de Moschino products online

Search Amazon for Oh! de Moschino

Member images of Oh! de Moschino

There are no member images of Oh! de Moschino yet. Why not be the first?