Bigarade (1971)

PerfumerFrancis Fabron
SupplierRoure
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Bigarade

Bigarade is a feminine perfume by Nina Ricci. The scent was launched in 1971 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Fabron

Reviews of Bigarade

This is a perfect EDT for hot weather..citrus without excess.....a little light orange.

I like a faint zest without too much sweetness or "lavender soap" quality. I treasure my bottle.

This is truly my favorite hot weather scent. I would use it a little more abundantly if I had more!
18th June, 2012 (last edited: 21st June, 2012)
One of my employees back in the early 80's wore this fragrance she just had bought in Nice, France. She thought it smelled wonderful on her but unfortunately, no one was really impressed. Bigarade is not your typical light hespéridé. Of course, the citrus notes are running the show but they are not as fresh and as fruity as one would expect. Bigarade has some spicy components that should have made the fragrance zestier. Unfortunately, there is also a clashing burnt orange note that makes the whole fragrance a little too dark and dull for my personal taste. Instead of fresh bitter oranges, you get marmalade. Of course, this is not necessarily a bad thing but if you want something tangier, it is a let-down. Bigarade is not a bad fragrance at all. It just lacks a little excitement.
10th June, 2012 (last edited: 17th June, 2012)
hello , I have this perfume , the bottle designer is Lalique !!!!
16th April, 2009
I finally found this on Ebay after years of seeking! I remember this so tenderly from my early teen and midteen years (the 70s). A marvelous blend of exotic orange and cedar. It smelled very different on me than on my mother, making it truly mine. Then it disappeared too soon! Very sad! I will continue to seek this fine scent.
31st December, 2006
lanai Show all reviews
Used this perfume many years ago. Really loved the fruitiness of it. Most suitable for the warmer, summer months when the fragrence smelled like the sunshine. Sorry it is no longer avaiable.
14th October, 2006

Bigarade by NINA RICCI 6.6 oz/200 ml Eau de Toilette Splash w/Box Vintage RARE

End Date: Monday Jun-3-2019 21:25:52 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $199.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Nina Ricci - Bigarade 50 ml vintage - Rare!

End Date: Tuesday Jun-4-2019 16:53:27 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $26.10

Vintage Bigarade by Nina Ricci Women 100 ml EDT Eau de Toilette Splash 98% Full

End Date: Thursday Jun-13-2019 17:13:46 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $129.99

Member images of Bigarade

There are no member images of Bigarade yet. Why not be the first?