Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz (1996)
    by Nina Ricci

Average Rating: 3

Based on 28 ratings

Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz information

Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz is a women's fragrance by Nina Ricci. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Indiscreet's avatar

This is my summer scent. It's very light and fresh and reminds me of greenhouses. The raspberry comes out quite strongly when I wear it. It's a fresh, fun scent.

05 January, 2007

hesperidee's avatar

I love, love , LOVED this when I first got it in 1996.The tomato leaf smells fresh on the skin, and the berry notes appealed to me at the time. That said, I now tire of the synthetic fruit notes and the minimal staying power. So I would have given in a thumbs up 10 years ago, but it's neutral for me now.
    If you're through with vanilla, ocean and citrus perfumes, however, this is decidedly different. I'd recommend trying before buying.

27 March, 2006

takemyhusbandplz's avatar

Liberty Fizz (green bottle): a delicious composition based on the leaf, flower and fruit of the tomato.- This isn't bad at all, but it isn't me. An orange leafy note comes through very nicely at first, but as with all of Nina Ricci's perfumes (the exceptions are Deci Dela & L'Air du Temps) this falls flat very quickly on me.

04 December, 2005

miki's avatar

The green one smells very good. I really love it. It's so sweet and feminine.

12 September, 2004

Add your review of Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz

Search for on eBay United States

Les Belles de Ricci Liberty Fizz Nina Ricci Liberte Acidulee 1.7 Oz S New In Box
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 20 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 4 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)