Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour (1999)
by Nina Ricci

Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour information

Year of Launch1999

HouseNina Ricci
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour

Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour is a feminine perfume by Nina Ricci. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour

I used to wear this in my early twenties, but when I finished my bottle off, I never restocked, because at 25, I had decided that I was already too old for it. In a hot, claustrophobic nightclub, it is certainly a breath of fresh air, but it definitely has too adorable a personality for everyday usage. It's a gin and tonic with a double shot of almond syrup, and it's LOUD. Goes best with glittery liquid eyeliner, taxi rides home that are so late they're early, and your smallest purse. There are some fragrances that I can admire without liking; unquestionably, this is one that I like without admiring.
06th May, 2011
Initially blasting its wearer with a gumbo of (eye-)watery pear, apple, something vaguely almond (but not the nut; the blossom perhaps?) and raspberry, this stinker rapidly descends into the fruity gourmand circle of hell frequented by precocious teenagers wearing too much Maybelline. Blech - a scrubber. My search for the perfect almond scent continues...
19th July, 2010
I'm in like, not in love with this one. What I like most isn't what's in: it's what the perfumers left out. There is no fake caramel-vanilla candy apple gourmand stuff going on here. I like those smells, but so many perfumes go to the exremes.

OK, what does it smell like? Almond blossoms. There's a smell of almond extract, white flowers, and soft fruits. I bought it for springtime, since I love rich smells but wanted smoething light. I bought this without smelling it first, yet I'm quite pleased. It's practical and functional, especially for summer. Staying power is medium. Is it sensational? No. It's a workhorse, like black flats.
27th March, 2006

Add your review of Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour

Shop for Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour products online

Search Amazon for Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour

Member images of Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour

There are no member images of Les Belles de Ricci - Amour d'Amandier / Almond Amour yet. Why not be the first?