Premier Jour (2001)

PerfumerCarlos Benaim
PerfumerRosendo Mateu
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Premier Jour

Premier Jour is a feminine perfume by Nina Ricci. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Rosendo Mateu, Carlos Benaim and Sophie Labbé

Reviews of Premier Jour

Salutation.

Hi.

First I Expected a strong overpowering scent,instead I was pleasantly surprised by PREMIER JOUR as I found it Soft in a Nice way.Playfully Attractive and Irresistibly Seductive. It is not as Special as PURE POISON. Romantic,Cute, Luminous,Delicious,Floral,Feminine and Fresh.

Joyful notes of Sweet Pea and Mandarin Orange leading to an Romantic heart of Orchid and Especially Gardenia and these are brought into a Feminine and Soft base of Creamy Musk,Vanilla and Sandalwood and Evokes a feeling of Serenity and Beauty.Middle notes are the best for me.

In fact The white floral notes make it fresh and at the same time Romantic.It is not sharp or overwhelming.A nice Feminine scent you could use it for most Seasons and Occasions.Ideal for a Blithe Lady who likes a Refined yet Romantic scent. Totally it is not a Extraordinary floral but Simply LOVELY.

Sillage?Interesting.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

67.5/10
23rd April, 2015
For me this is a shy and rather everyday sister of Coco Mademoiselle; it is smooth, pinky feel in the beginning. The middle notes fade to make way to the loud daffodil - which is playful, cheerful, this is why I like how it makes me feel in cold weather. The drydown is an imprecise mixture that loses the daffodil and fades quickly. Still, the lasting power is somewhere over 4 hours.
31st October, 2011
This is my most favorite fragrence ever! I get so many compliments on it when I wear it. Problem is... it's hard to find. It isn"t overpowering. just subtle and beautiful!
15th August, 2011
This scent was fairly linear on me and I thought it was a mens fragrance. Starts woody citrus and then the wood dies down and couple light flowers bloom where it was standing, it is spring! Somehow the Citrus and woodyness finds its way back smothering the delicate flowers.

Like Spring in Michigan, It is not meant for my skin.
05th April, 2011
Modern and sexy and if bland i'm not a fan of skin
scents but this seems to be alright, opens green
and woody with clean etchings of white gardenia. dries down sweet with vanilla and sweet pea I don't smell
any orchids nor detect them but it has a beautiful musk
drydown Basically there's not alot to say about this
these are one of the self explanatory fragrances with
the No Fuss No Muss kind of altitude with modern
Perfumery nothing that screams out individuality.
29th December, 2010
i really like premier jour on my wife. so much so that i wouldnt mind wearing it myself. smells of refined pink rose with touch of vanilla, fruits and amber. smells elegant all the way to the drydown. and the best part? doesnt smell like fruit candy. i dont find anything in it thats repulsive. only elegance.
13th October, 2009

Add your review of Premier Jour

Shop for Premier Jour products online

Shop for Premier Jour at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Premier Jour

Member images of Premier Jour

There are no member images of Premier Jour yet. Why not be the first?