OP Blend for Women (2003)
by Ocean Pacific

OP Blend for Women information

Year of Launch2003

HouseOcean Pacific
Parent CompanyPerfumania Holdings > Parlux
Parent Company at launchParlux

About OP Blend for Women

OP Blend for Women is a feminine perfume by Ocean Pacific. The scent was launched in 2003

OP Blend for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of OP Blend for Women

OP Blend is such a nice perfume! It's rich but not heavy, fruity, creamy and has surprising depth. It lasts for ages on my skin and I get little whiffs of it when I move. I love it. However, I only have a small bottle of it and I'm not sure where I can get another bottle of it when that runs out (I live in England, by the way). So, if anyone knows then please let me know!

BIG thumbs up from me for OP Blend ! !
18th February, 2011
The best creation of OP (parlux) smells simply celestial...women love it and men love it much more, sweet and fruity good for teenagers or mature women (until 40)
29th May, 2007
okay i spent the night with a girl, while she was wearing this. I could not help myself the raspberry drove me insane.
13th April, 2007
I can forget about the travesty that was OP juice for women now...this one is not half bad, it's very sweet and caramely, the respberry orchid here is very present and it's comforting as is the cucumber on the top notes, as are the rest of the flowers. If you like deep, sweet, fruity scents that can work under heat, this one's for you!
01st August, 2006

Add your review of OP Blend for Women

Shop for OP Blend for Women products online

Search Amazon for OP Blend for Women

Member images of OP Blend for Women

There are no member images of OP Blend for Women yet. Why not be the first?