Ginger Essence (2000)

Ginger Essence information

Year of Launch2000

Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Ginger Essence

Designed to complement the Origins Ginger bath & body collection.

Ginger Essence fragrance notes

Reviews of Ginger Essence

I'm an unabashed ginger fan, so when I first heard this was coming out I couldn't wait to try it...and I've continuously owned some ever since. I can understand it could be a little too much for some, butI absolutely love it and it seems to suit me.

I also own some of their Ginger with a Twist, but only use this *very* sparingly, when I might need waking up. It's really quite startling, which isn't always what you look for!
28th March, 2013 (last edited: 30th March, 2013)
kitsch Show all reviews
The one to go to for a wake-up call. Fresh ginger, freshly grated so it has the sharp lemony tang - wow! So refreshing.
26th May, 2010
I rather like this one.

It's light enough for everyday wear and not too complicated, while still being interesting.
24th December, 2008
Love it! I wear it most of the time. It's ginger, lemon/lime scent is casual but seductive. It's invigorating and awakens the senses. I get many compliments on it.
17th September, 2008
Nukapai Show all reviews
Ginger ale with lemonade and a helping of fizzy cola bottles on the side. Some days this feels like too much to take in and some days the space-dust like buzzing of this fragrance is just right. Prepare to be refreshed! I'd avoid it on headache-y days; it's too sweet for those and if you're looking for a more true Ginger scent without all the faff, go for the original Ginger perfume by Lush instead (Origins version came after).
03rd August, 2008
Imagine Happy with more ginger and less grapefruit, all on a bed of amber and light sandalwood. The ginger is strong and zesty, but not strong enough to keep the longevity where it needs to be. (Expect fairly frequent re-applications with this one.)

Beautifully blended, yes, but (again) the longevity sucks. Moderate sillage. Easily unisex, but leans just a hair toward the feminine.

Thumbs up, but with the things above duly noted.
18th January, 2008

Add your review of Ginger Essence

Shop for Ginger Essence products online

Search Amazon for Ginger Essence

Member images of Ginger Essence

There are no member images of Ginger Essence yet. Why not be the first?