Intrusion (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseOscar de la Renta
Parent Company at launchPinault-Printemps-Redoute > Gucci Group > YSL Beaute

About Intrusion

Intrusion is a feminine perfume by Oscar de la Renta. The scent was launched in 2002

Intrusion fragrance notes

Reviews of Intrusion

sfmedusa Show all reviews
I'm sure I get a whiff of melon in the initial blast of watery scents, but it's not mentioned anywhere on the notes. Then again, neither is the water, so maybe the notes are being rather economical.

I don't get the neroli or mandarin at all, and on me this is water, melon and generic floral, with a bit of musk and patchouli behind.

Longevity is way too short and the patchouli that I want to continue for hours just fades away when it's getting interesting, but the fragrance is nice enough while it lasts.

28th February, 2013
I came across Intrusion in a discount clothing/accessories store in 2004. I tried the tester, liked it very much and then found a 3 oz. bottle I felt sure was underpriced at $10.99 USD. It is airy and appealing to me, and I wear it every day spring through summer and always get compliments. Unfortunately it is a little thin, lasting only about 4 hours, and all I can find are 1 oz. refills.
04th July, 2011
This one reminds me a little Aqua di Gio, sweet pea + patchouli + smell of water, ethereal, watery, very foggy, for elves, make me want to dance, like Laura Palmer (Twin Peaks), lift my hands up, move my hips right left, slowly, with closed eyes, such a narcotic "misty" unreal dance
21st May, 2007
This should be a men's fragrance, as I love the freshness with a touch of warmth in the base. Tropical and light, this doesn't pack the punch so many of the same women's scents in this genre can. I think Oscar missed the mark(eting) here.
10th September, 2005

Add your review of Intrusion

Shop for Intrusion products online

Shop for Intrusion at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Intrusion

Member images of Intrusion

There are no member images of Intrusion yet. Why not be the first?