Juste un Rêve (1996)
    by Parfums de Nicolaï

Juste un Rêve Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Juste un Rêve

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

teardrop's avatar
    teardrop
    England England

The opening is fresh & almost citrussy, before a peachy tuberose comes to the fore. The tuberose is the most prominent note on my skin, & is delicate & sparkling, rather than carnal or indolic. lt slowly sweetens over the first hour, & although l don't get the coconut, l do get a faint whiff of monoi, along with a soapy note. 90 minutes in there's a trace of woods, but the whole thing lasts barely 2 hours, & the sillage is very soft.
    This is a pretty scent, but rather too fragile for my personal taste. l prefer my tropical florals big, rich & loud. lf you're looking for a muted, more polite version of the genre though, this could be worth a try. l see Luckyscent no longer carry it however, so perhaps it has been discontinued?

21st January, 2012

Agent Betty's avatar
    Agent Betty

This started out on me green too, with rose and coconut. About 20 minutes later it turned into a lovely creamy floral, and I don't even really like florals (I got this in a sampler). It's got something of a Guerlain gourmand feel to it -- an exquisitely good thing as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, two hours later, it was completely gone.

22 April, 2010