Casual Fine Fragrance (1995)
    by Paul Sebastian

Casual Fine Fragrance Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Casual Fine Fragrance

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Kate81650's avatar
    Kate81650

When Casual first hit the market, I was still a smoker. Even though I would smoke at intervals during the work day, I would get compliments on my fragrance after work if I would stop for dry cleaning, groceries...etc. The funny thing was, I couldn't really smell it any longer, but others definitely did. I love Casual for it's soft, clean fragrance. I wish they were still making it because I would be a life-long customer.

22 May, 2012

vtyner's avatar
    vtyner

I have used Casual as my Go-To fragrance for at least 10 years....EVERY time I wear it, I get 3-4 compliments on how good I smell! I have tried many, many other scents but not a one gets the attention that my Casual does. I keep it in stock at my house. I sure would like to find a "similar" fragrance so I can at least alternate my scents! Would love to find another, LIGHT, clean, floral fragrance .....

17 October, 2011

bookwyrmsmith's avatar
    bookwyrmsmith

casual is very powdery very sweet reminds me of loves baby soft and fabric softener suitable for anyone i suppose but the 8-12 age comes to mind or my 70ish grandmother my mother tried it too she thought it was okay soft strong not a favorite possibly containing a bit of gardinia

11th March, 2010

2scents's avatar
    2scents

I really like this fragrance. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but it's fresh smelling and not too heavy. It's often the one I grab for daytime use.

09 May, 2008

Francoise_Papiran's avatar
    Francoise_Papiran

Pleasant smell but needs to be stronger and last longer for my senses. I have only worn this fragrance a few times and I am still undecided. I don't think it suits my skin type as to me, it smells like a female perfume - in fact it reminds me of Chanel No.5 for some reason. It is very fresh and fruity, but it's probably not for everyone. I will give it another chance before relegating it to the back of my cologne cabinet!

15 March, 2006