Casual Fine Fragrance (1995)
by Paul Sebastian

Casual Fine Fragrance information

Year of Launch1995

HousePaul Sebastian
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchPSI Paul Sebastian Inc

About Casual Fine Fragrance

Casual Fine Fragrance is a feminine perfume by Paul Sebastian. The scent was launched in 1995

Casual Fine Fragrance fragrance notes

Reviews of Casual Fine Fragrance

When Casual first hit the market, I was still a smoker. Even though I would smoke at intervals during the work day, I would get compliments on my fragrance after work if I would stop for dry cleaning, groceries...etc. The funny thing was, I couldn't really smell it any longer, but others definitely did. I love Casual for it's soft, clean fragrance. I wish they were still making it because I would be a life-long customer.
22nd May, 2012
I have used Casual as my Go-To fragrance for at least 10 years....EVERY time I wear it, I get 3-4 compliments on how good I smell! I have tried many, many other scents but not a one gets the attention that my Casual does. I keep it in stock at my house. I sure would like to find a "similar" fragrance so I can at least alternate my scents! Would love to find another, LIGHT, clean, floral fragrance .....
17th October, 2011
casual is very powdery very sweet reminds me of loves baby soft and fabric softener suitable for anyone i suppose but the 8-12 age comes to mind or my 70ish grandmother my mother tried it too she thought it was okay soft strong not a favorite possibly containing a bit of gardinia
11th March, 2010
I really like this fragrance. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but it's fresh smelling and not too heavy. It's often the one I grab for daytime use.
09th May, 2008
Pleasant smell but needs to be stronger and last longer for my senses. I have only worn this fragrance a few times and I am still undecided. I don't think it suits my skin type as to me, it smells like a female perfume - in fact it reminds me of Chanel No.5 for some reason. It is very fresh and fruity, but it's probably not for everyone. I will give it another chance before relegating it to the back of my cologne cabinet!
15th March, 2006

Add your review of Casual Fine Fragrance

Shop for Casual Fine Fragrance products online

Search Amazon for Casual Fine Fragrance

Member images of Casual Fine Fragrance

There are no member images of Casual Fine Fragrance yet. Why not be the first?