360 Degrees for Women (1993)
by Perry Ellis

360 Degrees for Women information

Year of Launch1993

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi BeautÚ

About 360 Degrees for Women

360 Degrees for Women is a feminine perfume by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 1993

360 Degrees for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of 360 Degrees for Women

One of my all time favorites. I love (360) alot this is one of the cheapest by far I wear and love I rather enjoy the perfume from start to finish my ex loved Bf Anthony loved this so much on me it last very well on skin and even better on clothes I use 6 sprays and it last really long on me. I can see how alot would not like this but I have had nothing but compliments when I wear this it's very clean and fresh and that I love.
Thanks, Jacob.
21st August, 2016
360 is a clean and competently made white floral which somehow comes off as juicy but dry. I like the opening because it reminds me a bit of one of my favorite feminines, Ivoire de Balmain. Projection and longevity are quite good, at least on me. The astringent bitterness of the composition feels unbalanced but the muguet is very pleasant. Overall not great, but a solid fragrance still.
17th December, 2015
I am also surprised by all the bad reviews, but to each his/her own. I live in a hot, humid climate, and this is the best stuff ever (next to Joy) to wear when you know you're going to be oustide perspiring. It is a CLEAN smelling floral, reminiscent of freshly washed sheets.

The initial metallic note wears away quickly (on me), leaving mostly white flowers with a hint of musk. This one does well with my "sulfurous" personal chemistry and keeps me feeling fresh no matter what.

I bought some Pheromone some years back when it was the rage, but it was too "gritty" on me. I tried mixing the 360 and the Pheromone (on my skin) and it was just right! I happily wore that combo every day to work until I ran out.
09th September, 2012
I used to wear this often. I don't think I would wear again because too many people have told me that it doesn't smell good. I only know of one other person who likes it on me. I like how it smells though, it's unique. It's also associated in my memory with a very good time in my life, which were the autumn months just before my college graduation. Those were the best years ever.
22nd January, 2010
Sampled it at Walgreens...And let me tell yea, this bad boy made me sick to the point of a throbbing migraine and the clerk sneeze uncontrollably with red, watery eyes. To me it smelled worse than the cheapest hair spray on the market!
07th April, 2009
This one is gross and dizzy. I just can't get it in a first spray, until I have chocked in the brain by 360 degree stealth maneuver. I understand it urges to put fruit and flower inside, but doesn't work unless it reduce the metallic and overpowering faux chemicals.
22nd February, 2009

Add your review of 360 Degrees for Women

Shop for 360 Degrees for Women products online

Shop for 360 Degrees for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 360 Degrees for Women

Member images of 360 Degrees for Women

There are no member images of 360 Degrees for Women yet. Why not be the first?