360 Degrees for Women (1993)
by Perry Ellis

360 Degrees for Women information

Year of Launch1993

HousePerry Ellis
Parent CompanyFalic Group
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi BeautÚ

About 360 Degrees for Women

360 Degrees for Women is a feminine perfume by Perry Ellis. The scent was launched in 1993

360 Degrees for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of 360 Degrees for Women

I am also surprised by all the bad reviews, but to each his/her own. I live in a hot, humid climate, and this is the best stuff ever (next to Joy) to wear when you know you're going to be oustide perspiring. It is a CLEAN smelling floral, reminiscent of freshly washed sheets.

The initial metallic note wears away quickly (on me), leaving mostly white flowers with a hint of musk. This one does well with my "sulfurous" personal chemistry and keeps me feeling fresh no matter what.

I bought some Pheromone some years back when it was the rage, but it was too "gritty" on me. I tried mixing the 360 and the Pheromone (on my skin) and it was just right! I happily wore that combo every day to work until I ran out.
09th September, 2012
I used to wear this often. I don't think I would wear again because too many people have told me that it doesn't smell good. I only know of one other person who likes it on me. I like how it smells though, it's unique. It's also associated in my memory with a very good time in my life, which were the autumn months just before my college graduation. Those were the best years ever.
22nd January, 2010
Sampled it at Walgreens...And let me tell yea, this bad boy made me sick to the point of a throbbing migraine and the clerk sneeze uncontrollably with red, watery eyes. To me it smelled worse than the cheapest hair spray on the market!
07th April, 2009
This one is gross and dizzy. I just can't get it in a first spray, until I have chocked in the brain by 360 degree stealth maneuver. I understand it urges to put fruit and flower inside, but doesn't work unless it reduce the metallic and overpowering faux chemicals.
22nd February, 2009
What can I say? It smells like nauseating & disgusting plastic flowers with some floor cleaner thrown on them. This is 360 in a nutshell.

I'm wearing it now, and it's simply gross. My first thought upon smelling the bottle was that I shouldn't put it on. I need to listen to myself more often.

Wait here while I wash it off... Oh no, it won't come off, ugh!
16th December, 2008
I can't believe that this perfume has so many bad reviews. The first time I purchased Perry Ellis 360 was in 1995. I used to wear this in high school and I loved it (It is very powerful, so too much can cause a headache, but a light application smells very nice.) I've continued to use it but not as frequent as I did in highschool. I tend to like more complex fragrances now (I guess I grew out of this one.) I still wear it from time to time and get asked "What is that beautiful scent, you smell so good" or "What are you wearing and where can I get it?" I would describe the openning as a very strong metalic note but that fades quickly on me...then it is a plesant light fruity/ floral fragrance with a touch of musk & amber. I do not think it smells horrible at all, It actually smells pretty good on me but it's just not my style anymore.
08th December, 2008

Add your review of 360 Degrees for Women

Shop for 360 Degrees for Women products online

Shop for 360 Degrees for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 360 Degrees for Women

Member images of 360 Degrees for Women

There are no member images of 360 Degrees for Women yet. Why not be the first?