Popy Moreni (1997)

PerfumerMartin Gras
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanyAubusson

About Popy Moreni

Popy Moreni is a feminine perfume by Popy Moreni. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Martin Gras. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Reviews of Popy Moreni

I smelt this on my daughter, who was using a friends bottle of it, and I fell in love with it. I love patchouli, bergamot and ylang ylang, and the slight hint of coffee sets it off wonderfully at the end. It reminds me of an old fashioned delicate perfume. I found it warm, happy, soft, and youthful. I just hope I can find it in the stores somewhere :)
28th October, 2009
It is sweet and chaotic at the start. Then finds it way to coffee. Coffee usually does not blend well with other notes but in this scent it is some how nicely blended with a billion other notes. Nice for coffee lovers not very tempting to me.
21st October, 2008
Popy Moreni starts out too sweet for me. It smells almost Oriental or gourmand instead of floral, and it has a clashing coffee note that I do not like. After awhile, it settles down and the patchouli and amber base make it much more attractive. However, it is not unique enough in this respect for me to wear it and wait for the opening to die down.

15th December, 2007
This is a fun fragrance. Sugar sweet, breezy, with a little kick of coffee, it doesn't take itself seriously, or let you either. Sort of gourmand, sort of floral. Meant for sunny vacations, but not a Comptoir Sud Pacifique type fragrance - more an Italian sun and beach styled scent.
05th December, 2005

Add your review of Popy Moreni

Shop for Popy Moreni products online

Shop for Popy Moreni at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Popy Moreni

Member images of Popy Moreni

There are no member images of Popy Moreni yet. Why not be the first?