Puma Woman (2002)

Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Puma Woman

Puma Woman is a feminine perfume by Puma. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Puma Woman

Puma Woman was launched when I was forteen, and I immediatelly fell in love... with the add. The add is a black and white picture of a woman who's armwrestling with a man who looks like he could have been a HA biker. He seems frustrated. She, a brunette, wearing a simple black top, her skin looks a bit damp and she looks into the camera with such intensity... She was everything I wanted to be.

So I walked into the store, and thought I would be dissapointed. Most perfumes back then didn't suit me and I am pretty picky. Plus; there aren't many perfumes that suit a stubborn 14-year-old girl who's likely to run out on all the boys in her class. In gymclass with wrestling/judo the teacher actually had to put me in a group with only boys. I was a bit rough. But can you imagen most fruity-floral-soft-girly-teeny scents on a girl like that? I couldn't either. Puma woman hit it dead on. Its a suble skin-type of a scent thats simple and it made me happy. I wore it pretty often. I guess if sporty, subtle and affordeble is what your looking for, you could give Puma Woman a try.
16th December, 2008
Puma - love the shoes and this scent, though the scent lacks a certain level of hip downtown sportiness that the shoes and other Puma products have. Basically, Puma Woman is a sheer, very feminine fragrance, one that starts out happily fruit-laden - with peach, melon, quince and blackcurrant - with a twist of mint. This is a nice touch; if you've ever eaten ripe fruits with a little fresh mint leaf mixed in, you'll know how splendid a combination it is. From there the composition gets a tad ordinary as it moves into white peony and bamboo leaves, but never fear, because the drydown is worth the wait. It's a soft, positively sensual blend of white musk and praline with just a little sandalwood. A beautiful skin scent, not unlike one of my newer favorites, Body by Victoria. Actually, Puma Woman's drydown is even more gorgeous than Body's, a touch sweeter and more nutty, albeit not as noticeable or lasting. If you like strong and assertive scents, Puma Woman would likely not be a good candidate for you, but if subtle is what you seek, check this out. It's very underrated and probably something you can wear without smelling it one everyone else, as I virtually never hear anyone talk about it.
21st September, 2005

Add your review of Puma Woman

Shop for Puma Woman products online

Shop for Puma Woman at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Puma Woman

Member images of Puma Woman

There are no member images of Puma Woman yet. Why not be the first?