Ralph (2000)

Year of Launch2000

HouseRalph Lauren
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Ralph

Aimed at 15-25 year olds, (or Generation Y). The scent is named after RL's junior line.

Reviews of Ralph

rbaker Show all reviews
Fresh and light

Apple Tree Leaves, Yellow Freesia, Italian Mandarin

Middle Notes Japanese Osmanthus, Magnolia, Linden Blossom, Freesia, Boronia

Base Notes Musk, White Orris

The top note is my favourite part - fresh apple with a mandarine citrus note and a flowery core - the magnolia is quite pleasant. Unfortunately the base notes are generic and dull, but taken as a light, fresh and sporty whiff in summer this does the trick. Silage, projection and longevity - less than three hours - are limited, but that is not unexpected is a light summery scent.

19th October, 2013
I find this fragrance refreshing, hence the reason as to why I refer to Ralph as my sporty perfume. It smells a lot like green apple and magnolia. I don't usually wear this when I go out, this is more of a "sitting at home - relaxing" type of scent. It's a great perfume to spritz on just after a shower or a run because it smells so fresh and clean.

26th April, 2011
Ah, Ralph. This was my very first perfume. It's a beautiful, young fruity fragrance. I bought some more again last summer- it's a classic!
30th October, 2010
A fresh, clean smelling scent with some fruits and green notes through top and mid. Nothing particularly exciting here, and I think there's both fruitier and fresher elsewhere. I would say this is summer wear, with ok longevity considering its type. It's not sensual or intimate, just breezy. The floral notes are quite clean and green, not overly powdery, very youthful.

Still this has some redeeming qualities, is quite inoffensive and wearable, the sillage (minor but present) is quite pleasant and smells nicer than sniffing your own skin. It's accessible for those that might otherwise avoid florals, because of the fresh/clean presentation.
30th July, 2010
I've smelled this perfume before as a sample in a magazine and loved it! Lovely scent for anyone who likes fruity fragrances. Might be too overbearing for people who have sensitive senses of smell, though. One of those scents that you have to experience for yourself to know whether you'll like it or not.
12th January, 2010
this is one of my favorite scents for women, one best fresh scents out there IMO.

it reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, i loved it when she was wearing ralph by rl. it still makes my head turn when i smell it on someone on the street.
10th January, 2010

Add your review of Ralph

Shop for Ralph products online

Shop for Ralph at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Ralph

Member images of Ralph

There are no member images of Ralph yet. Why not be the first?