Turbulences (1981)

Parent CompanyCora-Revillon Group

About Turbulences

Turbulences is a feminine perfume by Révillon. The scent was launched in 1981

Reviews of Turbulences

I simply adore Turbulences and I remember vividly the day when I discovered it very shortly after it was launched. Too bad this fine fragrance is no longer available where I live... Turbulences is a spicy floral with a rather interesting olfactive pyramid:

Head notes: Cumin, mint, green notes, bergamot
Heart notes: Carnation, tuberose, pepper, ylang-ylang, rose, orris root, lilly of the valley
Base notes: Sandalwood, cedar, amber, musk, vanilla, vetiver

I believe I read that there was some white peach in there somewhere but I am not sure. Turbulences has a sweet ambery base that reminds me of hot apple and cinnamon doughnut stuffing. To me, Turbulences is almost a comfort-fragrance!
21st November, 2011

The critique from the on-line store where I buy my fragrances gives the following notes for this marvelous woman's perfume:

"Created by Revillon in 1981, Turbulences is an elegant, woody, mossy fragrance. This feminine scent contains a blend of natural florals, spicy blend with warm low notes of amber and wild musk. Turbulences is recommened as an evening fragrance."

I recently bought a small bottle of this scent as a rememberance--it was my mother's favorite and it conjures wonderful memories of her for me. But my personal associations aside, this is truly a great fragrance: classy, elegant, mysterious, and alluring. It troubled me that in all the Basenotes community no one had yet reviewed this rare but classic scent, so, inexpert though I am, I have ventured to offer my opinion. If you are looking for something both unique and beautiful take the time to track this one down--you'll love it!
06th October, 2010

Add your review of Turbulences

Shop for Turbulences products online

Search Amazon for Turbulences

Member images of Turbulences

There are no member images of Turbulences yet. Why not be the first?