Charlie Red (1993)
    by Revlon

Shop for Charlie Red products online

$8.28*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 4.95)

Reviews of Charlie Red

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

castorpollux's avatar
    castorpollux

I have one right in front of me and it feels simple and well blended. At times, I feel it might be cheap, but I just like it a lot. I don’t find it particularly Red or spicy, but it’s got a sensuality that’s undeniable. Flowery but not “cute”, the sillage is surprisingly strong and the longevity is very decent. It does have a certain charlie-ness to it so I am happy that they respected that. Not as pretty as charlie white, but I just feel like it’s a very attractive scent, and it just smells great on a woman. For a scent that was made in ’93, it feels rather older than that, not that there’s anything wrong with that, in fact, I think it adds to the allure of it. I believe if this were bottled in a chanel-guerlain-younameit flaçon, it would get much more fans, I do think it falls victim of snobbery.

09 October, 2006

takemyhusbandplz's avatar
    takemyhusbandplz

My first serious love gave me a bottle of the Charlie Red. I did like it and it smelled quite nice and spicy on me. I wouldn't repurchase but it was a good blend. Great for an older teenager or young adult girl.

04 December, 2005