Charlie Red (1993)

HouseRevlon

About Charlie Red

Charlie Red is a feminine perfume by Revlon. The scent was launched in 1993

Reviews of Charlie Red

I have one right in front of me and it feels simple and well blended. At times, I feel it might be cheap, but I just like it a lot. I don’t find it particularly Red or spicy, but it’s got a sensuality that’s undeniable. Flowery but not “cute”, the sillage is surprisingly strong and the longevity is very decent. It does have a certain charlie-ness to it so I am happy that they respected that. Not as pretty as charlie white, but I just feel like it’s a very attractive scent, and it just smells great on a woman. For a scent that was made in ’93, it feels rather older than that, not that there’s anything wrong with that, in fact, I think it adds to the allure of it. I believe if this were bottled in a chanel-guerlain-younameit flaçon, it would get much more fans, I do think it falls victim of snobbery.
09th October, 2006
My first serious love gave me a bottle of the Charlie Red. I did like it and it smelled quite nice and spicy on me. I wouldn't repurchase but it was a good blend. Great for an older teenager or young adult girl.
04th December, 2005

Add your review of Charlie Red

Shop for Charlie Red products online

Shop for Charlie Red at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Charlie Red

Member images of Charlie Red

There are no member images of Charlie Red yet. Why not be the first?