Fire & Ice (1994)

Parent CompanyRevlon Inc

About Fire & Ice

Fire & Ice is a feminine perfume by Revlon. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Fire & Ice

I really like this fragrance, it also sparks sentimental memories for me. My mother used to have this and I remember sneaking into her ensuite just to spray this on me before school.

I'd describe the scent as being a sweet yet spicy oriental. On the skin this fragrance is soft and rich with an added blend of vanilla, orange and spices. It's a bit like a really nice smelling incense stick.

The lasting power isn't all the great, so I purchased this perfume in a 10ml rollerball so I can chuck it in my bag and reapply throughout the day.

Fire & Ice is surprisingly one of my favourites in my collection, which goes to show that expensive fragrances aren't always the best. There will always be a place in my heart for this scent as it takes me back to the times when life was only just beginning and reminds me of my childhood home in the country.

26th April, 2011
On my nose i can pick up Amber the base is
Magnolia Flower
and a wisp of incense
there are few notes missing on the list
i can also pick up Peach. in 30 minutes
or so it all dries down to Vanilla.
I whould Classify this as a Oriental
Vanilla then as a Floral the amber and
vanilla seems to dominate the other
floral notes in this perfume.

these are one of the early Fragrances i
had when i was a Child with Windsong
Sweet Honesty and Ex-cla-ma-tion!
this does bring back memories for me.
15th December, 2010
This scent reminds me of Gran Marnier on the rocks with a side of Twinkies. Just so happens I love those two things combined. Call me strange. Only because it has a hang-over effect, I won't say I love this scent but I do like it.
22nd January, 2010
This scent is still the bomb after all these years! I wore it to work one day and a guy asked me what it was so he could get his wife some! It is very unique sweet, sexy and seductive scent. I purchased it dirt cheap at J&R.
29th October, 2009
While browsing an antique mall, I happened upon some fragrances and this Fire & Ice Cologne was one of them. For a mere $4.00, the bottle went home in my bag! At any rate, here are the notes as listed on the Revlon website:

Top: Orange Flower, Tangerine, Osmanthus
Middle: Orchid, Magnolia, Tuberose, Narcissus
DryDown: Exotic Woods, Incense, Amber, Musk

The opening is really non-descript, your basic fruity floral if you ask me. The middle notes are what really stand out. The orchid, magnolia, tuberose trio are the heart and soul of this pretty perfume. Sweetly spiced and slightly powdery, these flowers are perfectly perched upon a sturdy base of amber, woods & musk. I don't detect the incense as a distinctive note, but it could definitely be lending some powder & spice to this composition. In fact, Powder & Spice may be a more fitting moniker for this potion! As colognes go, and a drugstore cheapie at that, Fire & Ice lasts a good couple hours with decent projection. Not bad for four bucks!
28th May, 2009
was standing in line at the grocery store & I kept smelling this wonderful spicy floral perfume. I finally broke down & asked the cashier what perfume she had on; she said, "Fire & Ice by Revlon". So I proceded to go out and test a bottle. I sprayed on and shopped for over an hour. Sorry to say it smelled horrible on me. It was a 5 on her, a fat 0 on me- probably due to the tuberose!
04th December, 2005

Add your review of Fire & Ice

Shop for Fire & Ice products online

Shop for Fire & Ice at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fire & Ice

Member images of Fire & Ice

There are no member images of Fire & Ice yet. Why not be the first?