Madame Rochas (original) (1960)
by Rochas

PerfumerGuy Robert
PackagingHélène Rochas
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute
Parent Company at launchRoussel-Uclaf

About Madame Rochas (original)

Madame Rochas (original) is a feminine perfume by Rochas. The scent was launched in 1960 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Guy Robert. The bottle was designed by Hélène Rochas

Reviews of Madame Rochas (original)

unfortunately discontinued.
floral aldehyd.excellent, well balanced and orchestrated perfume.
sophisticated,feminine and very french.nice bottle.
22nd February, 2011
This was my first "grown up" scent in the 60's and remains a favorite. Classic floral, crisply elegant and smoothly blended it has always been a perfect daytime scent for me. I'm a sucker for Bulgarian rose & jasmine; the iris does not take front stage on me, and the sandalwood and cedar give it a comforting base note. Though reformulated I'm told, the current version smells no different to me than the original. Inspired by Chanel No 5 with many of the same notes - they are nothing alike, on me.

MR has a cleaner feel to it; very white gloves and tailored suit, but with softly ruffled blouse beneath.
17th November, 2007
kaori Show all reviews
I fell in love & treasure this perfume.
19th January, 2007
Madame Rochas is the archetypal French floral: overtly feminine, lush, complex, beautiful, and refined. It is similar in style to Arpege, but more powdery and less woody in the drydown. My husband says "soap" (probably the powder, and his less-sophisticated nose), but to me this is a classic romantic fragrance.
06th December, 2005

Add your review of Madame Rochas (original)

Shop for Madame Rochas (original) products online

Search Amazon for Madame Rochas (original)

Member images of Madame Rochas (original)

There are no member images of Madame Rochas (original) yet. Why not be the first?