Madame Rochas (new) (1989)
by Rochas

Madame Rochas (new) information

Year of Launch1989

HouseRochas
PerfumerJean-Louis Sieuzac
PerfumerJacques Fraysse
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchWella

About Madame Rochas (new)

Madame Rochas (new) is a feminine perfume by Rochas. The scent was launched in 1989 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jacques Fraysse and Jean-Louis Sieuzac

Madame Rochas (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Madame Rochas (new)

Salutation.

MADAME ROCHAS has a Irresistible Harmony and a Infinite Elegance.It truly captures the essence of the Subtlety woman in a discerning blend. One particular thing about it,besides having ROCHAS name if you apply it on your wrists or chest you may catch yourself sniffing your wrists or touching your chin to your chest to feel wonderful. Elaborate,Classy,Enchanting,Feminine, Magnificent and Very French.

Green notes combined with fruits and the delicate feminine flowers with exotic ingredients and warm amber,sheer musk and soft sandalwood and all these notes are in harmony with each other and creating a beautiful symphony for the ladies are Classy,Sweet and Lovely and a scent who is Deeply Romantic,Intensely Feminine and Truly timeless however it is very classic but not grandmotherly.

MADAME leaves people with a distinct memorable impression that lasts.the bottle designed to symbolize Femininity,Love and Warmth.It can be worn year round and never tire you. This famously romantic fragrance is suitable for every romantic moment for example fancy dinners&evenings with your lover as when you are with him,you would like say this sentence:as days go by,my feeling get stronger and he answer:close your eyes my sweetheart and let me cuddle you.

Sillage?Lovely.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.5/10
16th May, 2015
MADAME ROCHAS – Rochas – 1960 [floral/honey rose chypre]

This is a heady combination of Schiaparelli’s SHOCKING and Brosseau’s later and lighter OMBRE ROSE. Heady dry rose with a leathery honey mix. Wonderful for a summer afternoon – everyone will flock to you, including yourself.

Top Notes: Hyacinth, Neroli, Lemon, Orange Blossom, Broom, Honeysuckle, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Rose de Mai, Jasmine, Muguet, Violet, Narcissus, Orris, Tuberose, Ylang Ylang
Base Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Moss, Vetiver, Musk, Tonka Bean, Benzoin, Coumarin
01st May, 2012
I will start off by saying that I'm 20 years old, and I love this scent. Madame Rochas is sophisticated, sensual, sexy and alluring. I was actually rather surprised that this had aldehydic notes, because to my nose I got a lot of spicyness and flowers.

The scent is warm and distinctive. It exudes elegance and control. When settled on the skin the scent becomes powdery, but not sharp or soapy. The scent mantains its spicyness from beginning to end.

I love that Madame Rochas manages to match the class and distinction of Chanel fragrances, but still remains affordable.

While wearing this scent, I can guarantee that people will observe you for having impeccable taste. This scent defines you as a woman. Madame Rochas is a classic scent from the mid 1900's that every woman should have added to her collection.

26th April, 2011
Tried this almost 20 years ago and felt too young for it. Maybe now I've grown up enough to wear this very sophisticated scent.
26th November, 2009
Old fashioned, a bit heavy but absolutely not for very young women. I have finished two bottles with my mother and decided that I was too young for it. I WAS young : ) Now I can use it maybe : )
I suits my skin perfectly. If you are trying for the first time give it a time..

Still love it. And recommend it.

Lovely bottle which screams : "I am a Perfuuume"
26th August, 2009
What you would expect to smell when enveloped in the arms of your Nanna or favourite great aunt. It is elegant, romantic, sweet, haunting, seductively beautiful. My favourite scent.
28th July, 2009

Add your review of Madame Rochas (new)

Shop for Madame Rochas (new) products online

Shop for Madame Rochas (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Madame Rochas (new)

Member images of Madame Rochas (new)