Tocadilly (1997)

PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Tocadilly

Tocadilly is a feminine perfume by Rochas. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christopher Sheldrake. The bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Tocadilly fragrance notes

Reviews of Tocadilly

Tocadilly is a good spring fragrance. I get lilac, a touch of cucumber, hiacynth, jasmine, and a bit of coconut as it wears on. Not overly spectacular as far as florals go. It is just fine, for the price I paid.
08th November, 2017
This is one of those light scent treats with a lot of pedigree in the nose (Sheldrake) and bottle designer (Mansau). It has bang for the buck even though it's more of a cologne than a EDT in terms of longevity. Pleasant, very pleasant in warm weather. But i won't replace it when it's gone, swinging my to a neutral instead of an enthusiastic thumbs up.
As always, YMMV.
02nd May, 2017
I managed to buy 8 100 ml-bottles of Tocadilly from a perfume wholesaler. They have about 60 bottles and they are selling them cheap, Singapore 13 dollars each (US$6.50) to me as a long-time customer.

I really like Tocadilly as a daytime work fragrance. It is light, (unless oversprayed!) has great longevity ( 8 to 10 hours) and is non-intrusive. I oversprayed it to work last Thursday but I did not suffer a headache (one spray of Opium or Prada's Infusion fleur d'orange results in a splitting headache). Even when I walked out for lunch under the hot sun (33 degrees Celsius), I did not come back with a splitting headache.

I am thinking of stocking up a few more bottles of Tocadilly as there will be no way I can get them in the years to come. If you do come across it wherever you are staying, it is a good, lasting fragrance for summer. I think perfumeshrine reviewed Tocadilly and I agree with her it is a lovely fragrance.
11th July, 2009 (last edited: 14th August, 2009)
It is a nice fruity bright fragrance with a main note of pear which is not a common note. I had it perfumed deo form and it stayed all day so i have never needed edp of it. It is fragrance that no one can fall in love with but i enjoyed wearing it on the days i am not in the mood of any perfume or the days i have to spend day in a crowd without being noticed.
09th July, 2008
Quarry Show all reviews
A scent whose time has come and gone. It's pretty, light and not too exciting. No real faults except staying power. Poof--it's gone. If only it could have delivered on the notes promised, many of which I love: cucumber, lilac, coconut, sandalwood. Maybe the next generation of perfumers can make these notes real.
10th August, 2005

Add your review of Tocadilly

Shop for Tocadilly products online

Shop for Tocadilly at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tocadilly

Member images of Tocadilly

There are no member images of Tocadilly yet. Why not be the first?