Lumière (new) (2000)

Lumière (new) is a feminine perfume by Rochas. The scent was launched in 2000

Lumière (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Lumière (new)

I think Aldehydes and Hyacith don't go
together in my opinion their to strong
of substance it's like a power keg going off it just make me have a
headache but the drydown is nice smells
almost like Giorgio of Beverly Hills
but more heavier and with more Aldehydes
03rd November, 2010
Lumiere is a very wearable, light, modern floral. It has just enough fruit to cut the white florals on top and prevent them from going cloying. I find Lumiere similar to Arden Beauty and Banana Republic W. If that's your playground, you just might like this reformulated Rochas too. For me, it's like-like but not love.
15th September, 2010
well at first i was quite excited to get a htf bottle of lumiere and i was happy with the perfume for a while but sadly it started to bore me! i hate myself for this but i really wanted something else and get rid of lumiere (and i did at last)
its a beatifull rose scent with good staying power you will smell it the whole day long with you...but thats about it,nothing really sexy of special about it
19th December, 2009
I sold my flacon via Ebay, as on me it smelled like insecticide. IMO the rose and the peach don't mix very well in this one, making a bizarre concoction.
11th March, 2009
Lumiere is one scent that both my daughter (20) and I own, but it smells much better on her. This review is for the EDT version, which is much different then the EDP (IMO). The notes listed for Lumiere include a lot of florals, but I don't detect a lot of those (can't pick out anything that dominates), until way into the drydown (hours later). Musk is dominant throughout on my skin, with a slight fruity and mossy undertone. This isn't one of favorites anymore, but nice for a change.
20th August, 2005

Add your review of Lumière (new)

Shop for Lumière (new) products online

Shop for Lumière (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lumière (new)

Member images of Lumière (new)

There are no member images of Lumière (new) yet. Why not be the first?