Eau de Dali (1995)
    by Salvador Dali

Shop for Eau de Dali products online

Reviews of Eau de Dali

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Diamondflame's avatar
    Diamondflame
    Singapore Singapore

A dreamy peach-accented floral musk that does not try too hard to impress. While EAU DE DALI breaks no new grounds, there is just enough hint of orris and cedar in the heart to sustain the intrigue.

Notes from www.osmoz.com
    *********************************
    Top: bergamot, lemon, green note, peach
    Middle: lily-of-the-valley, rose, jasmine, orris
    Base: cedar, musk, amber

22 January, 2010

copywriterbean's avatar
    copywriterbean

I have also had this one for ten years. I fell in love with it after tiring of the Chanel No. 5. On my skin it is softer and subtler than the No. 5; not as dark and brooding but just as enigmatic. I don't have any problems with it during the day as long as I go lightly with it. It doesn't seem as powdery or alcoholic and has more substance (although not as complex imho).

05 January, 2010

csienke's avatar
    csienke
    Hungary Hungary

This is one of my favourite fragrances since ten years,perfect for all day wear and for dates also. Usually it's for the summer, but I wear it at the cold, dark winterdays ,too, because it makes me just feel happy!I would recommend this very-very special perfume everyone who wants to feel a little bit misterious, romantic and special.

28 November, 2007