Reviews of Subtil

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Weimar27's avatar
    Weimar27

Ferragamo's Parfum Subtil smells almost simular to Lancome's miracle but parfum
    Subtil opens with the spiciness of
    tulips a flirty blast of red cherries
    the last top note is delectable fruits
    the drydown has a musky vanilla undertones miracle has more of a mixture
    of peony and orangy undertones.
    it's a bit powdery but not overwelminly so the perfume ends with vanilla
    like a cherry shortcake Delecious!.

20th October, 2010

xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

I loved Subtil as soon as I smelled it. The red twisted bottle is very attractive and elegant. This is a light feminine fragrance that smells like sweet flowers (It's not too flowery or too sweet, just the perfect amount). It is fresh but elegant, lushious, and luxirous. It is somewhant sexy and it has the strength to linger after the person that wears it has left (it's not an obnixious scent, it's a plesant scent that I enjoy smelling over and over). Lily of the valley and tulip with it`s fresh and bitter undertones soften this celebration of fruit and flowers. It dries down with a nice musk that still has the sweetness of jasmine in it. It lasts all day on me all but it is never too strong or overpowering. I grab this one regularly, Subtil definately is not a sleeper in my collection.

18 December, 2008

LookinForHappy's avatar
    LookinForHappy

I liked this one right away on me, which is unusual because it is floral, which I usually do not care for. It is very, very light and feminine.

23 November, 2005