Subtil (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseSalvatore Ferragamo
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Subtil

Subtil is a feminine perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Subtil

Ferragamo's Parfum Subtil smells almost simular to Lancome's miracle but parfum
Subtil opens with the spiciness of
tulips a flirty blast of red cherries
the last top note is delectable fruits
the drydown has a musky vanilla undertones miracle has more of a mixture
of peony and orangy undertones.
it's a bit powdery but not overwelminly so the perfume ends with vanilla
like a cherry shortcake Delecious!.
20th October, 2010
I loved Subtil as soon as I smelled it. The red twisted bottle is very attractive and elegant. This is a light feminine fragrance that smells like sweet flowers (It's not too flowery or too sweet, just the perfect amount). It is fresh but elegant, lushious, and luxirous. It is somewhant sexy and it has the strength to linger after the person that wears it has left (it's not an obnixious scent, it's a plesant scent that I enjoy smelling over and over). Lily of the valley and tulip with it`s fresh and bitter undertones soften this celebration of fruit and flowers. It dries down with a nice musk that still has the sweetness of jasmine in it. It lasts all day on me all but it is never too strong or overpowering. I grab this one regularly, Subtil definately is not a sleeper in my collection.
18th December, 2008
I liked this one right away on me, which is unusual because it is floral, which I usually do not care for. It is very, very light and feminine.
23rd November, 2005

Add your review of Subtil

Shop for Subtil products online

Shop for Subtil at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Subtil

Member images of Subtil

There are no member images of Subtil yet. Why not be the first?