Gaggia
by Santa Maria Novella

Gaggia information

HouseSanta Maria Novella

About Gaggia

Gaggia is a feminine perfume by Santa Maria Novella.

Reviews of Gaggia

I get a rather straightforward aromatic, almost solofleur mimosa scent that is not what I usually think of mimosa (sweet acacia)… this mimosa note has a quite attractive, strong aromatic (green?) element to it, as well as a old fashioned feeling to it… of course, Santa Maria Novella fragrances usually do have a charming rustic aura about them. It took me several trials of the fragrance to appreciate this particular mimosa note: The first two times I tested it I noted a gooey, almost slimy feeling to the main mimosa accord and this slimy note was coupled with a too-strong aromatics feel. It took a few testings for me to begin to appreciate the basic presentation of Gaggia. Now I enjoy the floral / green mimosa note... the aromatics have lessened and the gooey ambiance has completely disappeared to my nose. As the name of the fragrance suggests, Gaggia is almost a solofleur offering and I find it is quite linear. Even though I’m not much a fan of floral fragrances in general, Gaggia is a clean, fresh, pleasant fragrance – it ends up performing like many other SMN fragrances: natural smelling (non-synthetic), pleasantly rustic, short-lived… and oh-so-charming.
02nd September, 2011
This is a glorious mimosa scent-just from the very opening-Wham! It's april in your nose! One for the springtime.
28th January, 2010
A very aromatic, almost (but not quite), mentholated floral. I usually don't like 'aromatic ring' type scents, but this one is very pretty, with a nice balance of spice, bergamot, florals, and base notes. I think I need to do more investigation, as I am not very familiar with this line. Wheeeee!
16th August, 2008

Add your review of Gaggia

Shop for Gaggia products online

Search Amazon for Gaggia

Member images of Gaggia

There are no member images of Gaggia yet. Why not be the first?