Average Rating:

Gaggia information

Gaggia is a women's fragrance by Santa Maria Novella.

Reviews of Gaggia

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

I get a rather straightforward aromatic, almost solofleur mimosa scent that is not what I usually think of mimosa (sweet acacia)… this mimosa note has a quite attractive, strong aromatic (green?) element to it, as well as a old fashioned feeling to it… of course, Santa Maria Novella fragrances usually do have a charming rustic aura about them. It took me several trials of the fragrance to appreciate this particular mimosa note: The first two times I tested it I noted a gooey, almost slimy feeling to the main mimosa accord and this slimy note was coupled with a too-strong aromatics feel. It took a few testings for me to begin to appreciate the basic presentation of Gaggia. Now I enjoy the floral / green mimosa note... the aromatics have lessened and the gooey ambiance has completely disappeared to my nose. As the name of the fragrance suggests, Gaggia is almost a solofleur offering and I find it is quite linear. Even though I’m not much a fan of floral fragrances in general, Gaggia is a clean, fresh, pleasant fragrance – it ends up performing like many other SMN fragrances: natural smelling (non-synthetic), pleasantly rustic, short-lived… and oh-so-charming.

02 September, 2011

olfactorium's avatar

Belgium Belgium

This is a glorious mimosa scent-just from the very opening-Wham! It's april in your nose! One for the springtime.

28 January, 2010

lizzie_j's avatar

A very aromatic, almost (but not quite), mentholated floral. I usually don't like 'aromatic ring' type scents, but this one is very pretty, with a nice balance of spice, bergamot, florals, and base notes. I think I need to do more investigation, as I am not very familiar with this line. Wheeeee!

16 August, 2008

Add your review of Gaggia

Search for on eBay United States

Santa Maria S M Novella GAGGIA MIMOSA Perfume 3 ML SAMPLE COLOGNE FRAGRANCE
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 2 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    NEW Santa Maria S M Novella GAGGIA MIMOSA Perfume 100 ML COLOGNE FRAGRANCE
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 23 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)