Colonia Santa Maria Novella (1850)
    by Santa Maria Novella

Average Rating:

Colonia Santa Maria Novella information

Colonia Santa Maria Novella is a women's fragrance by Santa Maria Novella. The scent was launched in 1850

Reviews of Colonia Santa Maria Novella

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Khaibit108's avatar

This is a strange one. The moment I first opened it, I was hit by a sharp blast of neroli, and nothing else. It seemed to last forever, and to permeate anything. I very much disliked it. Later, I opened it again, and the neroli was far less strong. It was much more citrusy and spicy, and when I put it on, it didn't last as long. It was much more of a sweet, spicy orange scent, and was far more agreeable and wearable. I don't know how or why. But if you get it and don't like it, I would suggest just putting it aside for a few days and then trying it again. You might be pleasantly surprised.

31st August, 2012

fumes4ever's avatar

Hmm as a dyed in the wool SMN-o-phile I have to caution y'all on thie one, try before buying, cause at least in the batch I got recently, found it to be really hideous neroli from synthetic hell I just couldn't stand it. far better in the same vein is Zagara, which is gorgeous but has absolutely 25 minutes longevity then is gone without a trace.. I actually felt guilty selling my bottle but there's no way I was about to hang onto it.

03 April, 2011

kewart's avatar

This has to be the most gorgeous way to wake up in the morning!
    A really classy edc with loads of personality. Neroli, citrus top notes
    and a beautiful spicyness in the drydown. This is as good as an eau de
    cologne gets and this one lasts longer than most.
    It was originally created for Catherine de Medici who went to France to
    marry Henry II and took her own personal perfumer with her.
    All I can say is the man was a genius! I want to bathe in this.

11th December, 2008