Colonia Santa Maria Novella (1850)
by Santa Maria Novella

Colonia Santa Maria Novella information

Year of Launch1850

HouseSanta Maria Novella

About Colonia Santa Maria Novella

Colonia Santa Maria Novella is a feminine perfume by Santa Maria Novella. The scent was launched in 1850

Reviews of Colonia Santa Maria Novella

This is a strange one. The moment I first opened it, I was hit by a sharp blast of neroli, and nothing else. It seemed to last forever, and to permeate anything. I very much disliked it. Later, I opened it again, and the neroli was far less strong. It was much more citrusy and spicy, and when I put it on, it didn't last as long. It was much more of a sweet, spicy orange scent, and was far more agreeable and wearable. I don't know how or why. But if you get it and don't like it, I would suggest just putting it aside for a few days and then trying it again. You might be pleasantly surprised.
31st August, 2012
Hmm as a dyed in the wool SMN-o-phile I have to caution y'all on thie one, try before buying, cause at least in the batch I got recently, found it to be really hideous neroli from synthetic hell I just couldn't stand it. far better in the same vein is Zagara, which is gorgeous but has absolutely 25 minutes longevity then is gone without a trace.. I actually felt guilty selling my bottle but there's no way I was about to hang onto it.
03rd April, 2011
kewart Show all reviews
This has to be the most gorgeous way to wake up in the morning!
A really classy edc with loads of personality. Neroli, citrus top notes
and a beautiful spicyness in the drydown. This is as good as an eau de
cologne gets and this one lasts longer than most.
It was originally created for Catherine de Medici who went to France to
marry Henry II and took her own personal perfumer with her.
All I can say is the man was a genius! I want to bathe in this.
11th December, 2008

Add your review of Colonia Santa Maria Novella

Shop for Colonia Santa Maria Novella products online

Search Amazon for Colonia Santa Maria Novella

Member images of Colonia Santa Maria Novella

There are no member images of Colonia Santa Maria Novella yet. Why not be the first?

Perfumes launched in the same year as Colonia Santa Maria Novella (1850)