Sergio Tacchini Donna (1998)
by Sergio Tacchini

Sergio Tacchini Donna information

Year of Launch1998

HouseSergio Tacchini

About Sergio Tacchini Donna

Sergio Tacchini Donna is a feminine perfume by Sergio Tacchini. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Sergio Tacchini Donna

To my nose, Sergio Tacchini DONNA is a pleasant dried-floral composition with a typically Italian feeling similar to what I've encountered from the house of Lancetti. I've noticed that the solvents used in certain Italian perfumes have a specific quality that makes these perfumes seem rather similar to one another whatever the particular floral notes may be. In this composition I believe that some greener elements such as hyacinth are present, in addition to a bouquet of other low-key, dried flowers. DONNA is the first perfume that I've sniffed from the house of Sergio Tacchini, and I like it enough to want to explore their other offerings further, although I cannot say that DONNA really blows me away.
01st July, 2011 (last edited: 09th July, 2011)
Light fruity aquatic fragrance. Cucumbers and a touch of melon guarantee it's a good choice for summer though maybe lacking well-defined notes. For everyday use by young girls or those who make first steps in perfumery.
10th August, 2005

Add your review of Sergio Tacchini Donna

Shop for Sergio Tacchini Donna products online

Search Amazon for Sergio Tacchini Donna

Member images of Sergio Tacchini Donna

There are no member images of Sergio Tacchini Donna yet. Why not be the first?