L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel (1998)
by Sonia Rykiel

L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel information

Year of Launch1998

HouseSonia Rykiel
Parent CompanySelective Beauty > Selective Beauty Luxury division

About L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel

L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel is a feminine perfume by Sonia Rykiel. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel

Sadly, I use this in my linen closet. I found it to be a marine floral.
Sonia Rykeil and her daugher, Natalie, are businesswomen to the core. I suspect they chop and change to cover the market.
There are hot summer days when the T shirt bottle of Rykiel Rose is irresistible but L'Eau is living in the dark. Poor baby
15th May, 2012
I bought this fragrance on sale and then initially regretted it. It smelled astringent and cheap so I rarely used it for about 3 years. Then a few weeks ago I picked it up again. Perhaps my nose or my body chemistry changed, because I really like the musky florals. It lasts long, too.
27th May, 2009
This is just beautifully produced. It’s a very soft fresh floral, like muguet and jasmine combined with orange blossom. It has light citrus notes and a nice woody musky base which is very delicate but refreshing. It’s a great summer scent which is particularly popular with the young crowd. If it were fruitier it would be similar to Light Blue or Dolly Girl but it has to be put in a league of its own.
13th September, 2004

Add your review of L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel

Shop for L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel products online

Shop for L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel

Member images of L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel

There are no member images of L'Eau de Sonia Rykiel yet. Why not be the first?