Envol (1981)
    by Ted Lapidus

Average Rating:

Envol information

Envol is a women's fragrance by Ted Lapidus. The scent was launched in 1981 and the bottle was designed by Joel Desgrippes

Reviews of Envol

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

FroFro's avatar

It's exactly the same as Lancome's 1958 Envol, and even the packaging is the same, which leads me to think that either Ted Lapidus is a company associated with Lancome, or Lancome "sold" the fragrance to him. It's a great aquisition for 1981, a very 80's scent. I love it, and it's one of the few ones that I can easily see both men and women wearing (although it's not officially considered "unisex").

Although officially considered a green floral, on me it's definitely earthy and musky, yet I can definitely sense the greens ordinarily referred to.

Lovely fragrance, and one that I cannot get enough of.

Lancome's "Envol" is exceptionally difficult to find nowadays, and I was at first reluctant to try Lapidus' version (nevermind the same packaging) in fear that it would smell "cheaper" - I'm glad to report it doesn't.

But please don't buy it so I can corner the market and stock up properly - this is something I would gladly wear to my grave.

Wish there was a "way way WAY up" thumb for this one.

15th February, 2006

Add your review of Envol

Search for on eBay United States

Envol EDT Spray 25ml. By Ted Lapidus.
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 4 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)