Envol (1981)

HouseTed Lapidus
PerfumerRoger Pellegrino
PackagingJoel Desgrippes

About Envol

Envol is a feminine perfume by Ted Lapidus. The scent was launched in 1981 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Roger Pellegrino. The bottle was designed by Joel Desgrippes

Reviews of Envol

The perfect perfume. I have a stash of this and I have worn it for years. I am so sad it's discontinued.
27th April, 2015
It's exactly the same as Lancome's 1958 Envol, and even the packaging is the same, which leads me to think that either Ted Lapidus is a company associated with Lancome, or Lancome "sold" the fragrance to him. It's a great aquisition for 1981, a very 80's scent. I love it, and it's one of the few ones that I can easily see both men and women wearing (although it's not officially considered "unisex").

Although officially considered a green floral, on me it's definitely earthy and musky, yet I can definitely sense the greens ordinarily referred to.

Lovely fragrance, and one that I cannot get enough of.

Lancome's "Envol" is exceptionally difficult to find nowadays, and I was at first reluctant to try Lapidus' version (nevermind the same packaging) in fear that it would smell "cheaper" - I'm glad to report it doesn't.

But please don't buy it so I can corner the market and stock up properly - this is something I would gladly wear to my grave.

Wish there was a "way way WAY up" thumb for this one.
15th February, 2006

Add your review of Envol

Shop for Envol products online

Search Amazon for Envol

Member images of Envol

There are no member images of Envol yet. Why not be the first?