Fantasme (1992)

98ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    $31.37*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 18.75)

Reviews of Fantasme

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

heavenscent1's avatar
    heavenscent1

I have a little miniature bottle of this, like it a lot and it's nearly gone. Love the base notes in it on me.

07 April, 2012

Janinae's avatar
    Janinae
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Raspberry vanilla musk with strong woody amber notes reminding me of Kenzo`s Kashaya. Dances between Kashaya and Rochas` Tocade until it comes down into soft, feminine scent. Pretty good.

04 April, 2012

ArthurFerreira's avatar
    ArthurFerreira
    Brazil Brazil

A very nice fragrance, very feminine, very aromatic. The entrance drive to eat, has pineapple, peach, bergamont. The middle has flowers like Rose, jasmine, lily, and enough sandalwood and vanilla in the base. It has the soul of the brand Ted Lapidus, but not too spicy and sensual like Lapidus Woman. Remember Lancome's Poeme, but much cheaper. GREAT sillage and longevity. Beautiful bottle. Excellent cost x benefit.

19 March, 2011

kayley123's avatar
    kayley123

Unfortunately this starts out too sweet and then turns sour/bitter on my skin.

04 October, 2010

kookie's avatar
    kookie
    Singapore Singapore

I finally found this fragrance on basenotes!!! First few bottles of fragrance I've owned during my teenage years. Recalling back, I used to love this so much that I sprayed it on everything around me including inside my bags, my room and clothes...

This is a sweet oriental and the unique scent makes you feel that you're living in a world of your own when you wear it. So many fragrances smell rather alike these days that its rather disappointing. This is original and the sillage is just splendid. Guess it's a strange scent in today's context but to me, weird is always good. I'm a big fan of Gucci Rush, Coco Chanel and Coco Mlle. if they're your poison as well, try this. I'm gonna hunt for another bottle soon...

28 November, 2008