Fantasme (1992)

About Fantasme

Fantasme is a feminine perfume by Ted Lapidus. The scent was launched in 1992

Fantasme fragrance notes

Reviews of Fantasme

I have a little miniature bottle of this, like it a lot and it's nearly gone. Love the base notes in it on me.
07th April, 2012
Janinae Show all reviews
Czech Republic
Raspberry vanilla musk with strong woody amber notes reminding me of Kenzo`s Kashaya. Dances between Kashaya and Rochas` Tocade until it comes down into soft, feminine scent. Pretty good.
04th April, 2012
A very nice fragrance, very feminine, very aromatic. The entrance drive to eat, has pineapple, peach, bergamont. The middle has flowers like Rose, jasmine, lily, and enough sandalwood and vanilla in the base. It has the soul of the brand Ted Lapidus, but not too spicy and sensual like Lapidus Woman. Remember Lancome's Poeme, but much cheaper. GREAT sillage and longevity. Beautiful bottle. Excellent cost x benefit.
19th March, 2011
Unfortunately this starts out too sweet and then turns sour/bitter on my skin.
04th October, 2010
I finally found this fragrance on basenotes!!! First few bottles of fragrance I've owned during my teenage years. Recalling back, I used to love this so much that I sprayed it on everything around me including inside my bags, my room and clothes...

This is a sweet oriental and the unique scent makes you feel that you're living in a world of your own when you wear it. So many fragrances smell rather alike these days that its rather disappointing. This is original and the sillage is just splendid. Guess it's a strange scent in today's context but to me, weird is always good. I'm a big fan of Gucci Rush, Coco Chanel and Coco Mlle. if they're your poison as well, try this. I'm gonna hunt for another bottle soon...
28th November, 2008

Add your review of Fantasme

Shop for Fantasme products online

Shop for Fantasme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fantasme

Member images of Fantasme

There are no member images of Fantasme yet. Why not be the first?