Angel (1992)

PerfumerYves de Chiris
PackagingThierry Mugler
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Angel

No flowers in this scent! Just a whole load of food: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel...
Its uniqueness is what makes it so popular, but also the reason others can't stand it.

Angel fragrance notes

Reviews of Angel

Phenomenal. This one is controversial ... but on me, it was alllll goodness. ;)
09th September, 2017
I love this complex perfume with many notes. First, I smell chocolate, then berries and caramel. The perfume smells different on every person, but smells great on m.e I always get compliments on it. It is loud and friendly, but not overwhelming. I wear it year round.
13th July, 2017
Add me, to the list of those who adore this. Big, bad, bold, bodacious. I love it. My husband loves it. No other opinions matter.

And, I love the giant, chunky tester bottle I currently possess.
09th June, 2017 (last edited: 17th September, 2017)
I find the opening of Angel Eau de Parfum difficult to go through. A musky chocolate. But the dry down is to die for. It gets acid with berries and bergamot. Then, the basenotes of silky caramel are gorgeous. I just wish sillage and longevity were longer.
03rd May, 2017
Love this. After it's on a while, you just want to eat it. The Carmel and chocolate....mmmmm
What I really liked about it was that it lasts forever.
23rd February, 2017
Each time I try Angel it brings vivid flashback of my youth wandering around the Victoria Secret store trying out the new VS perfumes of the 90's, the sweet, uber cloying candy-store scents that went by names such as 'Love Spell' or 'Dream Angels' or even early Bath and Body Works super syrupy scents. To my then 20-something nose and lifestyle, yes, I wanted to smell like a candy factory.

However, when I wear this and my kids come running thinking I've just opened a bag of Haribo and ask where I've hid the sweets in the house....I have no desire to smell like bags of Haribo candy.
19th February, 2017

Add your review of Angel

Shop for Angel products online

Shop for Angel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Angel