Innocent (1998)
    by Thierry Mugler

Shop for Innocent products online

Reviews of Innocent

Showing 1 to 6 of 21 reviews.

edinburghwaverley's avatar
    edinburghwaverley
    Wales Wales

I do like Innocent, I do, but to me, it smells almost exactly like Angel, if a little watered down. They are too much alike to be considered "different".

08 July, 2012

Minkymaid's avatar
    Minkymaid
    England England

Notes for Innocent according to perfume shrine:
    Top: bergamot, mandarin, helional
    Middle: dewberry, honey , blackcurrant, passionfruit
    Base: sugar almonds, amber, musk, meringue
    It's no longer a favourite, but I like Innocent, though I can't distinguish individual fruits, to me the fruits just add another variety of sweet. It seems I pick out the sweeties and the cake notes more- of honey and sugar almonds. Marshmallow ... and the scent of skin on a warm day - which may be musk with anything dangerous or sexy carefully sliced away. If anyone knows Nag Champa incense sticks, there's a touch of that in here too. A cross between the incense of a Kathmandu street and the staypuffed marshmallow man. It kind of works !

03 October, 2011

electric33's avatar
    electric33

06 August, 2011

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I had been really stuck for ideas on what to get my best friend for her 21st, until I spotted a 50ml giftset of this fragrance for only $40. Angel by Thierry Mugler was her favourite fragrance, yet I had never tried Innocent so I immediately made it my duty to test it.

There are similarities between Angel and Innocent, yet Innocent is much softer and less overpowering.

Innocent starts off sweet and candy-like then it transforms into a warm vanilla and almond scent which is absolutely divine. This fragrance is still a gourmand like its predecessor and has the spices and chocolatey notes that made Angel so appealing.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is "innocent", so I don't entirely agree with the name. To me, this scent is seductive, heavenly and extremely sexy. If anything this is the lighter/daytime version of Angel.

I didn't have any qualms with the lasting strength, I thought it lasted quite well on my skin. When layered with the shower gel and body milk I can only imagine that the lasting power will be even better. I am sure that my friend will be pleased to receive this next month.

27 April, 2011

lady love's avatar
    lady love
    Argentina Argentina

While her sister Angel makes more emphasis in the sugar and candy notes, Angel innocent call your attention showing a more warm sweet citrus and fruity side.

Angel innocent's scent is Awesome!! A sweet and warm fruit that its depth makes it a fragrance for any season..

It's not as overwhelming and sweet as her sister Angel.

20th May, 2010

dermcoder's avatar
    dermcoder

This is a scent that my husband actually likes...it just doesn't have any staying power. Very nice for the winter.

04 December, 2009