Innocent (1998)

PerfumerLaurent Bruyère
PerfumerDominique Ropion
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Innocent

Innocent is a feminine perfume by Thierry Mugler. The scent was launched in 1998 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyère

Reviews of Innocent

Salutation.

Like super sweet gourmand perfumes?like cotton candy? then you'll love INNOCENT.It is a fresher,more delicate version of the classic ANGEL.This perfume tells everything at hello and will love him salivate and ask for seconds with its gourmand,yummy base under the breathtaking heart and fruity top notes of its scent. Sweet,Sensual,Warm,Comforting,Delicious, Feminine and Sensuous.

Top notes of bergamot and tangerine rest atop an almond,red berries and black currant heart,praline in the base blends with sweet vanilla for a delightful and warm end to a captivating and lovely perfume that will lure anyone to your attention so i think INNOCENT is a misnomer for this perfume.Suitable to the young and the young at heart.

It is not as strong as ANGEL but concentrated enough to leave people in your path with scents of your perfume and definitely it will make people want to come back for another sniff.Perfect for Daytime wear however it is sophisticated and sexy enough for Evening wear in COLD weather.Highly recommend for someone who can not tolerate heavy smell of ANGEL.

Sillage?Lovely.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

18th April, 2015
I do like Innocent, I do, but to me, it smells almost exactly like Angel, if a little watered down. They are too much alike to be considered "different".
08th July, 2012
Notes for Innocent according to perfume shrine:
Top: bergamot, mandarin, helional
Middle: dewberry, honey , blackcurrant, passionfruit
Base: sugar almonds, amber, musk, meringue
It's no longer a favourite, but I like Innocent, though I can't distinguish individual fruits, to me the fruits just add another variety of sweet. It seems I pick out the sweeties and the cake notes more- of honey and sugar almonds. Marshmallow ... and the scent of skin on a warm day - which may be musk with anything dangerous or sexy carefully sliced away. If anyone knows Nag Champa incense sticks, there's a touch of that in here too. A cross between the incense of a Kathmandu street and the staypuffed marshmallow man. It kind of works !
03rd October, 2011
06th August, 2011
I had been really stuck for ideas on what to get my best friend for her 21st, until I spotted a 50ml giftset of this fragrance for only $40. Angel by Thierry Mugler was her favourite fragrance, yet I had never tried Innocent so I immediately made it my duty to test it.

There are similarities between Angel and Innocent, yet Innocent is much softer and less overpowering.

Innocent starts off sweet and candy-like then it transforms into a warm vanilla and almond scent which is absolutely divine. This fragrance is still a gourmand like its predecessor and has the spices and chocolatey notes that made Angel so appealing.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is "innocent", so I don't entirely agree with the name. To me, this scent is seductive, heavenly and extremely sexy. If anything this is the lighter/daytime version of Angel.

I didn't have any qualms with the lasting strength, I thought it lasted quite well on my skin. When layered with the shower gel and body milk I can only imagine that the lasting power will be even better. I am sure that my friend will be pleased to receive this next month.

27th April, 2011
While her sister Angel makes more emphasis in the sugar and candy notes, Angel innocent call your attention showing a more warm sweet citrus and fruity side.

Angel innocent's scent is Awesome!! A sweet and warm fruit that its depth makes it a fragrance for any season..

It's not as overwhelming and sweet as her sister Angel.
20th May, 2010

Add your review of Innocent

Shop for Innocent products online

Shop for Innocent at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Innocent

Member images of Innocent

There are no member images of Innocent yet. Why not be the first?