Tommy Girl (1996)

Year of Launch1996

HouseTommy Hilfiger
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Tommy Girl

Tommy Hilfiger's debut feminine scent - fresh and energetic. Launched at the same time as Hilfiger's women's clothing line.

Reviews of Tommy Girl

Salutation.

A girl back at scholl had it all.she was beautiful, classy,smart and really nice person.she grew up to be beautiful,classy,smart and really nice woman.and their scent all those years has been TOMMY GIRL by TOMMY HILFIGER.because,like her,there is no need to shout to get noticed.the fragrance for that moment of awakening when girl becomes woman.Clean,Crisp,Joyful, Floral,Refreshing,Inoffensive,Soft and Girlish.

Soft camelia top notes drive the fragrance,subtly balanced with fresh mandarin essence and light apple three blossom.the quiet grace of sun goddess rose,day lily,honeysuscle,mint,grapefruit and violet are romancing the likes of magnolia,sadalwood,cedar and jasmine into a composition that stretches into a stanza of an amorous poem.TOMMY GIRL is the perfect romantic standby for the days you want to feel like the prom queen just like the our girl's of stories!why not everyday?...and today the our girl's of stories is 43 years old but she is still young at heart!

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Nice on my skin.

6.75/10
15th August, 2015
This was my signature scent when I was a teenager. The smell still puts a nostalgic smile on my face.
24th February, 2015
Genre: Fruity Floral
I’d ask how anyone could not like Tommy Girl, but I know better. Still, what an adorably cheerful, unpretentious little fragrance it is! A simple, buoyant, and transparent blend of fruit, floral notes (mostly jasmine,) and green tea that deftly avoids an overdose of melony Calone in its opening, flits effortlessly past excessive sweetness at midcourse, and lands, light as a feather, on a drydown of clean musk and soft woods. Nothing profound here: this stuff just smells happy. Wear it and smile. I did!

Note: Tommy Girl would be a great idea for guys who want something that smells clean, but wish to avoid the banal aquatics and fruity fougère Cool Water clones.
05th July, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
Floral light

A gentle manadarin with quite a nice camellia note open the top notes, with the drydown developing a honeysuckle that is quite synthetic but not bad. In the base there is a clear magnolia added, and on my skin it is essentially a floral scent that is sweet but not overly so. Decent silage and projection, with over four hours of longevity.

26th September, 2013
Having lived through the 80s and having my senses assaulted by big 80s perfumes, I can understand how refreshing and groundbreaking this was when released. For me the quality of the ingredients make it unwearable. The top notes make my eyes water, the middle notes are pleasant enough, however the drydown is so sickeningly sweet I can't wait to scrub it off. For me the test of a good fragrance is when I'm still enjoying it 8 hours in and this one doesn't pass that test. Inventive it was; other fragrances have done the tea accord with better quality ingredients since.
01st April, 2013
A delicate,feminine, delicious floral fragrance. The nose behind is Calice Becker, the same of J'Adore Dior, great floral too. I discovered it some days ago and now it is one of my favorite.
11th December, 2012

Add your review of Tommy Girl

Shop for Tommy Girl products online

Shop for Tommy Girl at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tommy Girl

Member images of Tommy Girl

There are no member images of Tommy Girl yet. Why not be the first?