Skin (2002)

Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Skin

Skin is a feminine perfume by Trussardi. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Skin

SKIN is my second skin: mystical, harmonious and very sophisticated smell - the smell of romance in an intriguing troubadour way-the pedestal for femininity &beauty: smooth ♯ charming & alarming.
The scent was created by perfumer Anne Flipo in 2002 (perfect symmetry in the number too). Thank you for the pleasure, mum. What a shame that it has recently been discontinued !
As far as I'm aware, the only substitute for this fragrance is DSQUARED2 "SHE VELVET FOREST WOOD"-very similar smell-second to none now.
17th April, 2015
Zaika Show all reviews
Russian Federation

It's very simple, but extraordinary attractive. I love it without words!

07th August, 2013
Excellent fragrance – unassuming, warm, subtle, neither sweet nor dry… Trussardi Skin is a refined, very light floral chypre, and it is certainly not one of the crowds of me-too scents of late. It’s reticence and warmth makes it an attractive scent for office and for other occasions where discretion is called for. I agree with calchic’s review except for the accusation of an overbearing cedar note. To me the cedar note is quite light – not very strong at all – it’s all in the perception and chemistry, I guess. Possibly I have more tolerance for “hamster cage.” In all, this is an admirable fragrance – it’s well made, affordable, and mistake proof.
09th March, 2008
Unique. Similar to Eau de Cartier. Dry and bitter, very light, not sweet at all. Smells like suede + lemon + green apple.
12th May, 2007
This fragrance smells amazing on my skin. A lot of scents don't work with my body chemistry but this one is fantastic. It starts out a light, slightly sweet fruity floral, then gradually becomes more floral with a very slight tinge of fruit. Finally the cedar starts to come through but it never overpowers the other notes & you're left with a very beautiful but light floral/slightly fruity wood base. Perfect for summer & humid weather!
15th March, 2007
it's my favourite fragrance! i can't get enough of it!
17th January, 2007

Add your review of Skin

Shop for Skin products online

Search Amazon for Skin

Member images of Skin

There are no member images of Skin yet. Why not be the first?