Desnuda (2001)

About Desnuda

Desnuda is a feminine perfume by Ungaro. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Desnuda

Noraed Show all reviews
Very classic and old fashioned perfume.
It is an Oriental - Floral type of perfume.
Has noticeable flowery scent.
Smells very familiar, as many people used to wear it or something similar to it, back in my childhood.
Personally I find it boring, as I tend to look for perfumes that standout and are unique.
This one is discontinued, probably because it is out of fashion, which is why, I wouldn’t recommend it for those who are looking for a modern perfume.
30th April, 2008
I get none of the fruit: the citrus, peach, or berries. Hard to believe I can’t find the peach or berries, which are usually quite easy for me to distinguish. I get an undefined “sweet” and there’s the hint of a contrasting harsher note in the opening, too. I think there should be both more contrast and more definition of notes to make the accord more interesting. The florals are always in the background, especially the freesia and the iris. It’s a subtle feminine floral with an unobvious powdery touch to it, making it quite delicate…but I wouldn’t call it inspired. The base seems very well balanced; again, none of the notes take precedence to my nose, not even the vanilla. I basically agree with takemyhusbandplz’s assessment of this fragrance—pleasant and inoffensive. I think it is well made but constructed without much inspiration. On my skin it lasts hours. Desnuda has the necessary basics cinched—it might prove excellent on the right skin.
20th November, 2007
I agree this fragrance does not last however it is smooth and buttery and a nice soft scent.
02nd April, 2007
Desnuda on me is a sweet & musky vanilla concoction. I smell perhaps a bit of balsamic resin in Desnuba as well. Overall this is pleasant and nonoffensive but really uninteresting. The lasting quality is awful (at least on me)only lasting 5 minutes then totally gone.
14th February, 2006

Add your review of Desnuda

Shop for Desnuda products online

Shop for Desnuda at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Desnuda

Member images of Desnuda

There are no member images of Desnuda yet. Why not be the first?