Versus Donna (1991)

Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About Versus Donna

Versus Donna is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 1991

Reviews of Versus Donna

From what I can remember after smelling Vesus for Women back in 1992, it reminded me of Hypnotic Poison (but in retrospect that was before Hypnotic Poison came out though)and also reminded me of that red licorice you buy in the candy store. I was a quite pleasant scent and would be perfect for a night at the symphony or opera. It's too bad Versace has discontinued this rather unique and original fragrance.
18th December, 2007
I have never got anything else but positive feedback when wearing Versus Donna! I LOVE this parfum & haven't found anything to replace it after its production stopped some years ago... ;)
06th September, 2006
I used to really like this scent, I remember it as (or it used to be) a fresh, sweet scent of red raspberries and strawberries...but now, maybe my nose has changed or maybe the (new?) bottle I recently purchased is old (?) but now it smells to me of cough syrup and then drys down to a strong (very unpleasant) "I just dyed my hair" scent. I thought that maybe it was just that maybe my nose was having a bad day, lol, but when I wore it I received quite a few comments (none of which were positive) "what are you wearing?" (with a wrinkled up nose, offended look on their face) "you smell really weird" "you smell like some kind of cleanser" and of course "you smell like hair dye" :o( YUCK!! I won't ever wear this one again.
24th May, 2006

Add your review of Versus Donna

Shop for Versus Donna products online

Search Amazon for Versus Donna

Member images of Versus Donna

There are no member images of Versus Donna yet. Why not be the first?