Baby Rose Jeans (1995)

PackagingGianni Versace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia
Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About Baby Rose Jeans

Baby Rose Jeans is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 1995 and the bottle was designed by Gianni Versace

Reviews of Baby Rose Jeans

Perfect higher-end scent for very young girls with good taste

This scent is indelible in my memory. It took me a while to understand it, although I liked it immediately. This is one that I would wear to bed (for sweet dreams :) ). It surprises me that this is not a rose scent; if I were to create an *impression* of a rose bouquet, it would smell something like this. If other Versace scents are intimidating (in today's world of sweet aquatic florals that can happen), try any of the "Jeans" scents (even the men's!) first. This one is particularly girly - definitely not unisex! - but Blue Jeans and Green Jeans are both nice on women. You should try Green Jeans if you like green perfumes, it's unique.

Pros: Lovely sweet scent
Cons: Creates a very specific impression; can read as "too young" for professional women"

20th October, 2013
When I first started becoming interested in fragrances this perfume kept catching my eye and begging me to try it. When I first tested it, I decided it wasn't for me, however 12 months on I feel that my tastes have changed and that Baby Rose Jeans is more appealing than ever.

I initially didn't like this scent because it wasn't very strong, but now that I've learnt to appreciate softer scents I see Baby Rose Jeans as being delicate, sweet and powdery.

I would feel very comfortable wearing this scent because it isn't loud and strong like a majority of the fragrances I own. The scent when worn on the skin is quite intimate, feminine and clean-smelling making this perfume perfect for casual outings.

The scent is a cross between a bed of roses and baby powder, not a very unique combination I must admit, but very beautiful and soft.

I believe that this would make an excellent perfume for first-time wearers and young teens. It is non-offensive, light and fresh; perfect for those younger individuals.

26th April, 2011

The packaging is so cute and the fragance smell like spring.. Versace do a great job making this fragance for teen girls.. Maybe for a 9 years old girl this is ''The fragance'' but for me is just a nice floral.. Paris Roses Enchantees by Yves Saint Laurent smell so similiar, and I personally think is better, cuz it has more powerfull fixation.. Don't pretend that this fragrance lasts more than three hours.. But this tiny parfume can stay in your purse and can be use every time.. Especially in days of picnic party ;)
28th January, 2011
I don't find this very sweet at all! Tenderest, softest little rosy thing, perfect, IMO, for hot nights. Very simplistic, but sometimes that's all you want. It really strikes me as 'pure rose', but obviously that's an illusion. Lovely little bottle.
31st August, 2009
I always get compliments when I wear this, from young and old. Yes, it's powdery, sweet and rosey and kids could probably wear it, but so could my grandma. It's very feminine, clean and delicate. Not for hot weather, but it suits autumn, winter and spring. I love this one.
01st December, 2008
Noraed Show all reviews
Flowery, citrusy, and soft scent.
It is a Floral - Rose Violet type of perfume.

The notes are:
• top notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Peach, Green note
• Heart note: Carnation, Ylang-Ylang, Orchid, Orris
• base note: Sandal, Cedar, Vanilla,

It is very nice, tender and feminine and does not need to be altered.
Don’t let the name of the perfume (BABY) convince into believing that it is for children.
The name (BABY) is irrelevant to the perfume’s suitability for adults.
23rd April, 2008 (last edited: 09th June, 2008)

Add your review of Baby Rose Jeans

Shop for Baby Rose Jeans products online

Shop for Baby Rose Jeans at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Baby Rose Jeans

Member images of Baby Rose Jeans

There are no member images of Baby Rose Jeans yet. Why not be the first?