Yellow Jeans (1996)

PackagingGianni Versace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia
Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About Yellow Jeans

Yellow Jeans is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 1996 and the bottle was designed by Gianni Versace

Reviews of Yellow Jeans

It is unfortunate that this scent was discontinued like the others said...This scent was the most nostalgiac scent I had ever smelled in my entire life. The very moment I would smell it, I could not stop thinking of my childhood bedroom. The light green rugs, the pink and lace drapes, the strawberry shortcake wallpaper...etc. I am disappointed I never bought it. It had an amazing impact on me and the smell was unusal but pleasant...fresh, fruity, sweet lemon...I couldn't tell you what it was composed of but it really does smell 'yellow' to me :)
19th August, 2010
icy Show all reviews
I wanted to like this one, but I couldn't get past the beginning. OMG it smelled of very intense shoe polish or wasp spray.
01st April, 2010
Very disappointing that this is discontinued...I think it was alot better than red or baby rose jeans...
27th March, 2010
Such a shame about this fragrance (i collect all of the jeans range ) I thought this smelled like those cubes of toilet freshner in mens urinals -honest!

for that reason a no no from me

26th February, 2010
A mishmash of notes in the opening: Yellow Jeans opens with conglomerate accords that are peachy and sour. I’m not sure how they accomplished that and I don’t find the opening very attractive. The middle has a strong floral / peachy / candy nature to it – it’s an ok accord, rather bright and happy but with a potential to become syrupy and clumsily thick. It finishes off light – wood and vanilla in a rather ordinary accord. Yellow Jeans is pretty much of a disappointment considering the attractiveness of most of the rest of the Jeans series, both male and female. I suppose that in any series of products, one of the units has to be the mediocre one.
11th December, 2007
Fresh and light with citrus notes first, then it becomes heady after half an hour... the jasmine and tea make it almost nauseating, almost like a jasmine tea you made a bit too strong... Another half hour and it dries into a sweet, creamy scent, it makes you feels like you just had a shower with some luxury violet soap with hints of bergamot... and hour after and it was still changing on me...! The freshness came back with lemon and white flowers, very delicate yet persistent. When the fragrance finally settled down and mixed with my own smell, it felt cosy, a kind of mellow yet fresh. Overall it is a very nice, well-made and complex perfume indeed. Spray once on each wrist, it will last for a whole day. I use 'Je reviens' as a deodorant for my armpit and they complement each other very well.
07th December, 2007

Add your review of Yellow Jeans

Shop for Yellow Jeans products online

Search Amazon for Yellow Jeans

Member images of Yellow Jeans

There are no member images of Yellow Jeans yet. Why not be the first?