White Jeans (1997)

Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About White Jeans

White Jeans is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of White Jeans

Opens a little heavy & sweet w/ mostly tuberose, softens & has nice incense background, but still more tuberose than I like. Gives a pungent sweetness to the flavor.. It dries further to plain vanilla w/tinge of tuberose & incense, still not for me.
23rd July, 2007
Am I the only person who thinks this perfume is reminescent of sauna wood? I bought a sample for my mother and thought nothing of it on the sample card until I came to visit and my nose was suddenly aware of this sensual, creamy sauna wood smell wafting from the vicinity of my mom (our tastes are different, she loves those giorgio beverly hills, anais anais smells that I just dont get). Very impressive for Versace. I think Versace has not made much money on their perfumes because a lot of them are ordinary and some are just plain bad. From what I have heard they are discontinuing most of their perfumes and waiting for awhile before releasing a new perfume. That is all heresay though, I was told by a perfume store assistant...
18th March, 2007
Gives me an instant headache... .
06th December, 2006
If you want to be transported into the Garden of Love instantly, then this fragrance does the trick. A very warm, sensual fragrance that doesn't hold any nasty dry down suprises. It's all warm white florals, subtle powdered vanilla/jasmine, puppies in a basket and long summers at first, then dries down into this very naughty, yet also innocent, musky warm scent. My husband reacts to this scent every time, it's like a calling... *wink* The packaging is also beautiful and the bottle looks like a love potion from the greek gods... the House of Versace must have been insane to discontinue this. You can still buy bottles from fragrancenet.
06th March, 2006
A pity that this one was discontinued. A lovely powdery, feminine vanilla presented in the great Jean-series packaging. Got my girlfriend 2 bottles and we both enjoyed it a lot. Somewhat similar to the first female Emporio Armani, the one in the golden cylinder.
10th August, 2005

Add your review of White Jeans

Shop for White Jeans products online

Search Amazon for White Jeans

Member images of White Jeans

There are no member images of White Jeans yet. Why not be the first?