Versace Essence Ethereal (2000)
by Versace

Versace Essence Ethereal information

Year of Launch2000
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseVersace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia
Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About Versace Essence Ethereal

Versace Essence Ethereal is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Versace Essence Ethereal

It is supposed to have wisteria jasmine and violets on a base of iris exotic woods benzoin and musc. up to my experience it opens aldehydic that i can hardly smell anything in half an hour develops a iris violet which is not loud. may be too silent for my taste. Then the scent grows into woody benzoin in low key and stay so for good. there is nothing disturbing and nothing charming about this scent; just insignificant.
20th December, 2009
I really like this one. its not so great when first sprayed, but it quickly mellows out into a really nice soft scent that is very unique. I dont know why but it gives me a warm feeling of nostalgia & comfort. I get a hint of sweet powdery plastic, or vinyl in it, but in a very good way, it reminds me of the scent of certain toys that I had as a child, thats probably where the nostalgic feeling comes from. They really shouldnt have discontinued this, its one of Versace's best in my opinion.
15th January, 2009
A woman's floral which smells simply awful at the start, just like your average floor-washing liquid. No joke. Then something happens and the drydown starts acquiring a Guerlain veneer - aldehydes plus wood and resins, just like Chamade. Not just as good though. Another incredibly long lasting fragrance.
20th November, 2004

Add your review of Versace Essence Ethereal

Shop for Versace Essence Ethereal products online

Search Amazon for Versace Essence Ethereal

Member images of Versace Essence Ethereal

There are no member images of Versace Essence Ethereal yet. Why not be the first?