Versace Woman (2000)

Versace Woman is a feminine perfume by Versace. The scent was launched in 2000

Versace Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace Woman

Salutation.

VERSACE WOMAN is a blend of aromas that is so fresh with just a hint of sophistication and sex appeal.It represents the essence of femininity.Unpredictable and urban,playful and fruity.It starts with the bracing freshness of bergamot and rose,like sunshine in a bottle. Elegant,Soft,Refined,Feminine,Charming, Interesting but Nothing Special.

This scent is all about energy and seduction,with top accords of rose,jasmine leaf and bergamot over a fruity heart rich with raspberry,plum and lotus.a sensual yet soft base of creamy amber and musk add comfort and warmth.it makes you feel soft yet sexy.i also really like the beautiful design of the bottle.

You can wear it both Daytime and Nighttime but it is the kind of fragrance that reminds you of something you have already.if you like the scent of amber,this captures the essence and warmth and the sensuality in a good way.In conclusion i like it but it is not a great surprise.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

6.5/10
10th May, 2015
I love this perfume. It matches my chemistry perfectly.

This is such an impressively unique perfume. I love that not many people know of this fragrance, so whenever I wear it people recognise it as 'my' scent.

Out of all the fragrances I own, this is one of the few scents that portray true elegance and sophistication. In some ways it's my 'grown up' scent. Versace Woman is a fragrance that you can imagine yourself wearing to a strict formal event while sipping sparkling champagne and trying not to spill a drop on your expensive black satin gown.

I love wearing this when I go out at night because it has such great lasting power and sensuality. This is one perfume that I find intrigues men to come closer.

I get a lot of raspberry and amber in this fragrance which I absolutely love. I think this is a perfect scent for people of any age.

26th April, 2011
Sexy and Feminine the opening starts with Ripe and
succulent Red Raspberries in one minute dries to a
creamy scent of vanilla deep juicy plum dries the
top layer, Unfortunitly it turns synthitic but it
dos'ent overwhelm but still smells delicious during the scent life on my skin which sadly it fades quickly i forgot to mention the rose note durning
the middle of the top opening quietly soft and not
embransive it plays a passive host compare to the
harsh top opening, Amber sweet and not cloying
adds a bit of sweetness to the Raspberry and tart
plum, The wood note which is elusive hard to dectect
lotus just seems invisible a flower that only reveals
to a select few but not a my skin.
It's hard to classify this is it an average Frangrance
or above average it has a promising opening but fails
with it's silage Womanly and yet fun these are one of
those scents that gives both signals.

09th February, 2011
This is one of my favourite perfumes. Smells nice and stays longer than Britney lines. Smells elegant. Love it
21st November, 2008
Ugliest bottle ever... when i first tried it i find it very impressing. Something went wrong on the second and third. But my first impression was so nice that i did not give up trying. Now after fourth try i can say that it has a great extraordinary opening but then comes a nasty chemical which reminds me of depilatory creams. Probably a problem with my skin chemistry. but i feel like having lost something. Where is the enigmatic scent i falled in love with...
24th May, 2007 (last edited: 01st July, 2008)
This is my favourite fragrance in my collection. It is sublime and very very sexy! Love the berries and the oakmoss, this one is hot! 10 out of 10 from me!
02nd May, 2007

Add your review of Versace Woman

Shop for Versace Woman products online

Shop for Versace Woman at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace Woman

Member images of Versace Woman

There are no member images of Versace Woman yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads